Solo male anal tips and advice

Hi I'm a bi curious guy who is interested in exploring anal fun solo to start with, can you give me any advice on toys and techniques to make sure I get what I want from playing with myself 😉

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the club you'll love it!! My advice is start slow with an anal training kit and plenty of lube!! Take it slow and don't force anything! You'll be surprised by how compliant your anal muscles can be but only if you take your time so you don't damage things! Once your comfortable with what ever size your happy with, and like many it will be as big as you can get! You can the move up to dildo's and anal toys! The sizes are mind blowing but if you do things properly you'll be surprised at what you can take and if it your thing the size you can take!! But my main tips would be take it slow, use copious amounts of lube! You can't use too much lube, when buying butt plugs get as large a flared base as possible, ignore plugs with small flared bases and stay away from anything that's not designed to go up there!! There's plenty of choice of anal toys and dildo's that you won't need anything else plus you don't want that embarrassing trip to A&E for their delight!! Otherwise have safe fun!!

There are a few different to approaches you can take to experiment with different anal sensations-

A static butt plug, glass, silicone or Steele but go for one with a high bulb to neck ratio (that is the neck near the base is considerably narrower than the widest part of the toy). These are designed to be worn during sex (solo or otherwise) but can also be worn discretely when doing normal daily stuff (shopping, chores etc).

A variation on the static plug is the prostate plug. These are usually shaped a little weirdly often with a large bulb or nub at the end and are designed to press against and massage the prostate. Again for during sex or solo play.

There are also vibrating versions of both these toys.

If you want to simulate anal sex, you can't really go past a dildo. My preference is for a suction cup style that can be stuck to the shower, I then back onto it for hands free fun. Sizes vary, I have found for whatever reason that the 7inch dildos are the easiest to accomodate, they seem to have quite a narrow tip and don't reach their max girth until near the end.

Be warned, size can be quite addictive, I quickly found the lack of stretch from the 7inch toys a bit underwhelming, preferring girth in the 5inch+ range (even up to 6.5 girth) for that "take your breath away" stimulation.

Not bi-curious myself, definitely no thought of actually having a man back there, but the sensation of being filled up whilst your penis is also getting ateptention, heavenly.

Yes man wrote:

Hi, welcome to the club you'll love it!! My advice is start slow with an anal training kit and plenty of lube!! Take it slow and don't force anything! You'll be surprised by how compliant your anal muscles can be but only if you take your time so you don't damage things! Once your comfortable with what ever size your happy with, and like many it will be as big as you can get! You can the move up to dildo's and anal toys! The sizes are mind blowing but if you do things properly you'll be surprised at what you can take and if it your thing the size you can take!! But my main tips would be take it slow, use copious amounts of lube! You can't use too much lube, when buying butt plugs get as large a flared base as possible, ignore plugs with small flared bases and stay away from anything that's not designed to go up there!! There's plenty of choice of anal toys and dildo's that you won't need anything else plus you don't want that embarrassing trip to A&E for their delight!! Otherwise have safe fun!!

Oh and another thing I find working out when your at your emptiest if thats the best way to put it and also good to learn how to douche!! The cleaner the more fun. Also makes it nice for self exploration.

Thanks for your advice, I really haven't rushed into it ive gradually stepped up my play and sizes but really feel to get the most playing on my own, the smaller plugs just don't cut it and it's hard to keep hitting the spot enough to make my body tremble, I really think I'm ready for a step up to real feel cock the size I can definitely handle

I am quite new to this myself. I haven't yet managed to achieve hands-free prostate orgasm, which is the end-game for me. But I've been getting into anal play both solo and during regular sex.

Can I put in a quick word for two things.

#1 vibrating beads: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39145 - these gave the best sensation I've had so far. Inserting them and playing around was nice, but I found leaving them in place and tensing muscles in rhythm with the toy brought me very close to prostate orgasm.

#2 Aneros prostate massager: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39261 - there are a whole range of these. They are designed to sit in place and not be touched, then the idea is that you can gradually stimuate the prostate whilst lying down in a candle-lit room listening to whale song CDs, etc. Quite different from ramming a dildo in there, but definitely worth a go!

Experimental31 wrote:

Thanks for your advice, I really haven't rushed into it ive gradually stepped up my play and sizes but really feel to get the most playing on my own, the smaller plugs just don't cut it and it's hard to keep hitting the spot enough to make my body tremble, I really think I'm ready for a step up to real feel cock the size I can definitely handle

Yep size(width) is usually what males tend to go for, take your time and enjoy going up in size, but note you may end up very large over time though this is not a problem.

Experimental31 wrote:

Yep I'm definitely ready to handle some cock again! It's been over 20 years since I last had one although I'm not sure it will touch the sides now with all the stretching Ive been doing over the years!!🤣🤣🤣

Yes man 😉 I'm sure you'd still fit nicely around the right cock ha ha I'm definitely feeling the need to try real for the added sensation 😈

I'm sure there's one out there for me 😉😉😉 Just gotta pursued my OH to let me have some again and I'm not just on about her cock!!😜😜😜

Ha ha I imagine that could be a little bit tricky but I'm sure if you want it enough you'll find a way to make it happen 😉happy hunting I can't wait to feel a hard throbbing as I slide down slowly 😈

Experimental31 wrote:

Ha ha I imagine that could be a little bit tricky but I'm sure if you want it enough you'll find a way to make it happen 😉happy hunting I can't wait to feel a hard throbbing as I slide down slowly 😈

Yeah definitely tricky! It's a shame there's no way on here for like minded people who want the same thing to get together😉😉😉 It has been asked plenty of times on the forum but it's something LH aren't prepared to do!!😞

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Yep size(width) is usually what males tend to go for, take your time and enjoy going up in size, but note you may end up very large over time though this is not a problem.

Definitely. I started with a vibrating anal probe about the thickness of ny thumb. Now manage this with a fair amount of lube.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702

I still get the aaaah feeling when it goes in. Heading tor the TitanMen Master Tool No4 which I already have. It is 8 inch diameter and is work in progress. Feels amazing when you go up a size. Really have no idea where I will stop. Take your time, and enjoy.

Hey dude - I’d suggest for first time anal fun to get a prostate massager or vibrator as it’ll stimulate all those good spots and give you an unforgettable experience. My first toy was ‘Mantric Rechargeable P-Spot Probe Vibrator’ and still is one of my best ones to use! Link - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37968

Hi iv stated using a dildo to try a achieve a anal orgasim iv had no luck so far but it dos feel nice my dildo is 8 inch but i can only ever get about 5 in is there away to help me get the rest in

Take your time, relax, stop if you feel pain.
And most important. LUBE LUBE LUBE. :heart:

@Experimental31 I imagine you have gotten past your first time by now . I started out with a smaller vibrating T style which I still use often to warm up before larger , longer toys . The thing nobody talks about is prepping . If you do not and use a longer toy , things can get messy quickly . A good cleaning before using my 8" long with 5.5" girth is a must . Solo play is one thing , butt involving a partner can really ruin the moment ! I also recommend a completely hairless underside as hair getting pulled may take some of the fun out .

Hi Everyone!

As a couple we have briefly talked about some anal play, but for now I’m the one who’s most eager, so I’ve decided to explore a bit on my own for now and get to know my kinks and boundaries before we explore together - only I just can’t get myself to actually do it (not even the odd finger), although I’ve long been playing with the thought of introducing some anal play into my solo play. However, now I’ve committed! :slight_smile:

I’ve just ordered the Booty Buddy Vibrating Butt Plug and I’m very excited… But I would appreciate some tips!

I see a lot of people mentioning: a lot of lube, be relaxed, stop if it hurts and again a lot of lube. But my question is what position would you recommend for my first time using it? and also how to really get my body relaxed

Any tips would be much appreciated :smiley:

Two positions for that toy spring to mind, on your back with knees raised for insertion, then back to a comfortable position or on your side, knees up to your chest.

To get your body relaxed, really its anything that you can think of that relieves stress / tension, whether thats slow breathing, or lying down after a bath/shower etc.

You may also find “teasing” your ass a bit helps, with lube, put the toy at the entrance and gently massage a bit, then push it in a bit, let your body get used to the sensation, remove and reinsert only this time pushing a bit further in. Rinse and repeat until the head of the toy is in. With that toy, the head is only slightly bigger than the shaft, so once you have the head in, the rest just glides in pretty easily.

Don’t expect fireworks first time up to bat. It takes a bit getting your brain to accept something going in back there, but just work at it for small intervals to start with and see where it goes

2 Likes

This was helpful :slight_smile:

Also read somewhere else that masturbating before anal play could help relax the area, so might try that.

Thank you!