Solo or mutual masturbation

Hi Guys, just wondering what do you prefer masturbating on your own or with your partner? Do you masturbate each other or do it yourselves and watch your OH ?

both depending on the mood what we are doing mutual masturbation is such a turn on watching each other

Enjoy all you mentioned, love to watch each other masturbate but its also as much fun to masturbate each other.

We love to play with each other and i think it's a healthy normal thing to do together. Often it leads to us 69'ing and we adore it. It's a special thing to share with someone and very, very intimate to let someone watch you do it yourself. And in fact, i just bought my girlfriend the double glass dildo set from here to try and give her even more delicious wanks :) She also bought me the Tenga Flip Hole and i look forward to bringing her back over here to use them all.

I've gotten into the habit of just asking the missus can I just sit on her and wank onto her chest whenI really need to just knock a quick one off. Seeing her masturbate herself is definitely one of the sexiest things in the world - we want to try just lying beside each other and masturbating ourselves, with no touching each other at all.

Best bit is jacking off mutually with a partner, I love seeing my OH screw herself into all sorts of positions as the orgasms rack through her, then covering her in my cum.... mmmm hmmm..... :)

WildThing wrote:

Best bit is jacking off mutually with a partner, I love seeing my OH screw herself into all sorts of positions as the orgasms rack through her, then covering her in my cum.... mmmm hmmm..... :)

New plan! :D

Clown Feet wrote:

We love to play with each other and i think it's a healthy normal thing to do together. Often it leads to us 69'ing and we adore it. It's a special thing to share with someone and very, very intimate to let someone watch you do it yourself. And in fact, i just bought my girlfriend the double glass dildo set from here to try and give her even more delicious wanks :) She also bought me the Tenga Flip Hole and i look forward to bringing her back over here to use them all.

Oh yes... I love we can do things to each other and I hope to use the "silver machine" on your delicious ...........ahem ;)

mutual all the way much more fun x