Solo play bdsm

Hubby recently got a new job with lots of traveling. We’ve been in dom-sub relation, me getting all the hard spankings. Any ideas for solo play for getting off? Vibrator alone doesn’t do it for me.

I think using the video on your phones and invest in some nipple /clit clamps - he could tell you to place them on your body and how long to wear them …
Hope you get a good spanking soon :paddle:

1 Like

Have a look at the Obedience app, it might help you both reconnect even when you’re apart. You can create tasks, routines etc according to your dynamic :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t mention if you have phone or text contact. Playing solo is certainly not the same but can be done but admittedly better if you have direction. If you have solo clips and clamps they can be used but solo spanking can also be done. You will need to experiment a little bit to see what spanking toys work best. I had little results from a cane but good solo results from a paddle for example.

My wife has photos on her phone of every toy we own and when she’s away she sends me a daily choice of 3 items.

One to wear (nipple clamps, slave collar, handcuffs etc.)
One to insert (dildos, butt plugs etc.)
One to use to make me come (masturbation sleeve, vibrator, sex machine etc)
She also tells me how many times |I have to come that day.

1 Like

Very cool / erotic idea.

1 Like