Solo prostate massage with toy

I require the help from those with a prostate.

I have played with myself anally alone befote but only on a few occasions and so i am still a beginner. I have previously been able to cum from using anal toys, in particular anal beads.

I have multiple different plugs and a p spot massager or two. Im just wondering how you know when the toy is on the prostate? I can feel something very sensitive when i put a toy up so far. The feeling is very sensitive, almost to the point where it would be painful if i pressed too hard against it. Is that me hitting my prostate? Any tips on getting used to that feeling amd how you go about making yourself climax?

I know everyone is different but i wouod like to know the techniques used so i can try a few different waya.

Thanks

1 Like

If you’ve not spotted it yet, @UKlovingcouple posted this detailed guide the other day that might have something useful in:

If you hit your prostate it will give you a sensation kind of like you need to pee (you will twitch) like when you ejaculate, I always found that you can almost feel cum at the tip of your penis. I have stretched to take fists and large toys as this covers the most surface area on the inside and your most likely to hit your prostate, time and patience is key for prostate ply finding it is hard and maintaining a constant pressure and rhythm is harder.