Someone help me with my pegging questions pleaaase

I'd go for the beginners kit that I ordered bigiain, especually if you are also new to this type of play.

Thanks Lil_known69! Absolutely, it'll all be at his pace and whatever he feels comfortable with :-) thansk for the advice as always!

Wel the first session is always fun and exciting but a lot of nerves are usually caught up in the situation. So if you let him just take you in for the first few minutes or so just work out what speed and depth he likes and plus you can kinda just enjoy the show haha. Once you have clocked his preferences then just slowly take control and I’m sure he will enjoy it all just as much as you. Have a fun evening!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Wel the first session is always fun and exciting but a lot of nerves are usually caught up in the situation. So if you let him just take you in for the first few minutes or so just work out what speed and depth he likes and plus you can kinda just enjoy the show haha. Once you have clocked his preferences then just slowly take control and I’m sure he will enjoy it all just as much as you. Have a fun evening!

He's for sure apprehensive and very nervous. We have friends here all weekend, so the post man has just arrived and now we have to wait until Monday.... the excitement is going to build up over the weekend haha!!

Mrs L! Lovely to see you back, glad the house move went ok (I feared the worst when you disappeared), oooooo pegging on the horizon (or maybe the bed first hey)? Exciting times! Hope you both enjoy it.

I'm so jealous of Mr L. I would love to be pegged. O have asked a few ex's over the years but alas no luck. I still hint to the OH and keep positioning myself so the she is spooning me but still no luck. 😔

MrandMrs_L wrote:

It was in the Black Friday sales yesterday Bigiain. You should try it, why not!

This is what I ordered - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425

This it what I used on my hubby, its perfect for beginners. Enjoy! 😁

Gosig, thank you lovely! I know I literally didn’t have time to do anything and it was super stressful but I’m back and these Black Friday deals are ruining my bank account! Haha!!! I’ve shown him the box, he has seen the strap on and although nervous as hell we will likely be trying it one night next week once our guests have left! I’m super excited about that. Lovesfun, maybe sit down and have a conversation with your OH about this? Mr L had no idea I really wanted to do it until I mentioned it a while back. It started with a firm no from him, we talked about it a few times a little more and he came around for he idea in his own time. If you haven’t physically told your OH you won’t it then they won’t have any idea. If Mr L just kept being the ‘little spoon’ I wouldn’t think that it was because he wanted to be pegged. Let me know how it goes and good luck. Show her this thread and lots of others about pegging on here as it completely changes the perception of it being ‘gay’ which I had actually thought myself before joining this forum!! JustTeaseMe, Ahh I know I’m sure I read your review hun!! Was great to see a friend writing a review so I could trust the item when ordering. Can’t wait to use it!!

Sorry separating my lines hasn’t worked 😳😑

Start small and focus on really intimate play down there to get him used to being played down there. Go at his pace as you would like him to go at yours. And don’t worry about what his mates say down the pub... this is between you two as a couple and no one else. If you want this and he wants this then it’s entirely your own business

Thanks Just Jenson. Awesome advice!

Have a night to yourself. Have a couple of drinks and I would say and relax him by starting do the things he likes and maybe when he’s proper in the mood maybe try the fingers first then slowly going into Pegging maybe it could work better

As promised everyone, my review is up for the harness. You'll get to read some of the details on that review!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

As promised everyone, my review is up for the harness. You'll get to read some of the details on that review!

Great review and im glad you both had fun.

Thanks JTM!

Good review. And at least he have it a try.

Just make feel comfortable about and will relax and love it god I need a good pegging from the oh it Been too long

Lube, lube and more lube xxxx![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've a question for the peggers amongst us. Do you have a place where peggings goes? Do you peg him then have sex, or do you have sex and once he has come peg him cause you're still getting there? Or is it a free for all??

I normally cum from the rubbing of the base of my harness on my clit, so for us, pegging is usually the one penetrative act of the session. For once, I don't get penetrated, but it is the hardest I ever cum, so it is quite a challenge for me to keep going. But I have to, as I love impaling him.

As for where, the aim is for me to peg him anywhere he's shagged me in the flat. So, we've already done bedroom, sofa, bent over the desk and on the bathroom floor. Still a good few others to do, but one of our aims for the year is for me to peg him more.

Thanks for answering, I didn't mean where admin location I meant time line of sex lol Like, foreplay, penatrive, pegging etc but thanks for answering