Something larger than normal tonight

Although we are quite adventurous and have a good selection of toys, the one thing that we have never tried is using larger size toys on my wife as she has always found my modest sized manhood to be ample and never really enjoyed more than 2 or 3 fingers max. Well, tonight she has agreed to try something a little bigger at 9 inches long and 6.3 inches in circumference. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32792. Would this be considered "large" for most ladies or is it a size that most vaginas could take comfortably?

All I am going to say is I KNOW I would not be able to take it. Not the girth so much, but the length.

Plenty of warm up, plenty of lube, and listen to your wife is she says it hurts or is uncomfortable in any way.

Good luck, and hope you both enjoy xxx

I have this and I can take approx 3/4 of it. I found the vibrations very dissapointing. My advice would be to take this very slowly, use plenty of lube.....and stop immediately the moment she asks you too. Good luck ;) xx

Wow, that makes my Maia dildo sound like a party sausage!!

I'd definitely warm up with one of other toys and consider your positions when using it.

I would certainly suggest warming things up a bit with a smaller dildo first just to get everything relaxed so to speak ! And of course masses of lube !
Length wise I personally couldn't take 9 inches but for me girth is more important and I've got a dildo with a 6.4 inch girth .....let's just say it does fit but takes a bit of working up to it !
So ,yes I'd consider your choice to be large . Good luck:)

modest suggests average or smaller. Average is 5.5 inches long and 5 inches circumference. An increase of 1 inch in either length or, especially circumference is likely to cause discomfort. Depending on muscle tone this could even be painful. Afterwards, your partner may find it harder to be satisfied with your modest sized manhood. Ask yourself seriously why you are doing this before you go any further.

Thanks for the replies. This community is super helpful and sheds light on questions that otherwise are almost impossible to get sensible information about. I had always thought that it was common for me to have penises over 8 inches long and 6.5 circumference but clearly that is not the case and is well above the average. We'll definitely be taking it slow and don't expect to get much more than 7 inches depth which is pretty much the length she is used to . The girth is the big difference for her as she is used to a bit over 5 inches circumference from me and her other toys.

Spell check correction . I meant to say "men" and not "me" as I certainly don't have an 8 inch penis!

With a lot of warming up and lube, my wife managed to take a good deal of this amazing dildo and while using her Magic wand at the same time was able to orgasm quite quickly. I'm sure we'll be doing this again as it was a huge turn on for both of us . Thanks again for your original responses

Glad it went well xxxx

why would want something bigger in her than what you have. after awhile she wont want yours because not being big enough. also i would rather my wife be just right for my size and have some feelings rather than try to hit the sides just so i could get off. Just give it some thought first sure it a fantsy of yours. i knnow ill catch hell from a lot of people but thats my opion on it

^^^^

So what would you prefer you're OH riding? A bigger dildo or a bigger cock?

tinytheturtle wrote:

why would want something bigger in her than what you have. after awhile she wont want yours because not being big enough. also i would rather my wife be just right for my size and have some feelings rather than try to hit the sides just so i could get off. Just give it some thought first sure it a fantsy of yours. i knnow ill catch hell from a lot of people but thats my opion on it

I completely disagree with this ^^^ Having sex with someone is a totally different thing from using a toy. Men have strokers and Fleshlights etc. They are tighter than your average woman but it doesn't stop them wanting sex with a real life person. Also, vaginas are incredibly stretchy and they snap back into place... having a large toy in there sometimes won't "stretch" her so she'll be too big (LOL)

Agree with the 2 above. Using a bigger toy doesn't mean that a woman's nether regions are going to resemble a wizards sleeve!!

Personally I would say that is definitely an intermediate toy and would definitely need working up to. That being said, there is always larger haha

My oh uses dildos, vibrators etc on me which are a lot larger than he is and has done for years. No matter how big the toy it never feels as good as he does. You don't have the emotional connection with a toy even if he's the one on the other end of it xx

My OH has one of these,she had it before i met her,but i must agree with you Terri as she says the same to me.