Something new?

Me and my partner have tried everything we can think of.. Can anyone suggest anything new and interesting we can try? Be as weird and wild as you want !

Fisting?

SammyNapalm wrote:

Fisting?

Have talked bout fisting but I would need a lot of warming up first, couldn't see it happening straight away

True I done fisting solo finger or small toy since I didn't have toys back then but I do now I used finger then one by one with lube of course heh x3

Filming yourself? Role-play? Pegging?

I refuse to believe you've tried everything : )

dogging

what is doggin??

shagging strangers. usually outdoors. no strings. anonymous. can be groups, singles, couples. condoms recommended.

Have tried sky diving

jackjohn wrote:

dogging

it doesn't have to be shagging strangers though it could be as simple as you and your OH having some fun in the car in a quiet layby/beauty spot/country lane/carpark and you have a bunch of strangers lerring over you watching what you're up to

What about a swingers club? That's if you're not the jealous type or it won't work.

ffm or mmf

Pegging, anal stretching, pumping, cbt, rope bondage ie tit tying, medical fetish ie a speculum or sounding. Candles or needles? We've tried it all and love it all!

Electrosex, pegging, wax, pinwheel, fetish parties, threesome

Tried everything you say; we haven't yet, so I can't help, but there have been interesting ideas posted in the replies. If not of use to you, it is food for thought for us, but we wouldn't risk the dynamic we have now.

First of all, I believe strongly that to an extent, that all forms of sexual play can be seen new even if you've done it before. It's never going to be 100% the same, the sensations and emoptions around it and more.

As we've had a few warmer days, maybe plan sex outdoors to somewhere descreet and romantic. Dogging personally, is a big step. It's something a lot of my clients enjoy, but they are really into it. So it is something you both really have to be into.

It's actually hard to suggest something with out knowing what you have done before. There's loads of things, including weird and wonderful, out their. And almost anything can be turned into a fetish and brought into sexual play.

As always Nymph talks so much sense so I have little to add but will offer the following.

But of a generic statement isn't it............"tried everything". If you truly have tried everything within your imagination suggest you tick off everything on the Fetlife fetish list - I haven't to 10% yet and i'm nearly 50 :-)

If you have actually "tried everything" I would suggest you use one of the following suggestions;

1. Try everything that you liked first time again and see if you can create a stronger climax

2. Try everything that you didn't like first time to see if you like it this time.

3. Try everything again and pop back in a couple of weeks and let us know how it goes :-)

The only limitation in your relationship is your imagination.

Good luck