Something powerful and easier to hold?

We're looking for a toy which we can use during piv sex which will stay put whilst the Mr is thrusting. I have a very stubborn clit (she's a stuck up bitch) which not only requests pinpoint stimulation, but also very strong rumbles. I have the Tango, the Desire and Mantric bullets which are excellent for me but trying to keep them still during sex is very difficult and they always move with his every movement so therefore I lose the pinpoint stimulation. I've also got both the Mantric realistic vibrator and g spot vibrator which I may try but I'm not convinced they're strong enough at the tip on my clit for that purpose. Was thinking something bigger than a bullet might be better to keep still but not too big where it will get in the way? I know a lot of people rave about wands but they're not something I've ever been interested in as I'm not keen on the mains powered thing and I also think they'd be too big for what I want it for. Preferably looking for rechargeable if anyone has any ideas?

Wish I had the answer but I’m hoping someone else will. I have a mains powered wand, which serves its purpose but it’s too cumbersome.

For rumbles and silicone so easy to hold I'd say the Touch or the Rave.

I know most people will buy the Rave as a g-spot toy but it is absolutely amazing on my clit. It's about the same size as the Mantric Realistic so if that fits the Rave will, too.

I had a problem with mine that it wouldn't charge. I thought I had a duff one until I tried a different charging cable (the one from the Mantric bullet but I think the Realitic might fit, too). Talking of the Mantric bullet, if it's only the slipperyness of the Tango that's awkward, this little beauty is easier to hold and almost as powerful.

Lovehoney also sell a spare cable that fits the Rave in case anyone els reading this has had a smilar problem (I've read a few bad reviews on sex bloggers' sites complaining of the same issue).

What about a finger vibrator? The new Hot Octopus one looks good or alternatively buy a cheaper one with a removable bullet and replace the bullet for one you already own

If not, what about a Womanizer? Yes they are a bit pricey but you get the added bonus of the suction effect which might help with keeping it in place

Alternatively the Eva II is really rumbly. Can’t speak for how well it stays on during sex but worth a look. Again, pricey though

Or my other suggestion (which is again expensive), is a we-vibe sync. It’s by far the strongest and rumbliest of the we-vibes. The We-vibe Moxie is pretty small and powerful but not sure it would be much easier to hold

Our go-to vibrator is the Motorhead. It is very powerful but small enough for my wife to use on herself during most types of penetrative sex.

Thanks for the suggestions guys and gals. I already have the Touch but it does nothing for me unfortunately....even on my own. My clit really is hard to please, she requires the deepest of rumbly vibes. I tried the Mantric Realistic during piv sex with Mr being behind but there wasn't enough room for the head of the toy to get the pinpoint I need. Holding a bullet flat against me doesn't work either....she's such a snob! I think the only answer is to keep practicing in different positions using the bullets, and for Mr to get the right momentum where he's not thrusting so hard that it moves the bullet. Thanks again x

Would something like these work?:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38362

They would perhaps provide the pinpoint stimulation, but have a longer handle which might help free up more space than a bullet.

I have a similar issue - easy by myself but so hard to pinpoint the right place with my OH (fine with his fingers but not so easy PIV). I might try the cheaper one, just to see.

Have you tried using a wand?

This is very powerful https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37246 and this one is good for its size: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37806