Something to help stop premature ejaculation?

Hi all, wonder if anyone has any experience/advice? My husband struggles to contain himself whilst we're getting it on, which is great for me as I get extra attention lavished on me! He's ok wanking himself whilst we play, offen with toys for me, but as soon as I go to help out, give him oral, or just go in for a good old fashioned shag, he won't let me, as he doesn't last long at all. He'd hate to know I'm writing this, but I'm so incredibly frustrated at the moment as all I want is give him a BJ! I was looking at getting him a cock ring, but I've read some reviews and I'm worried he'll find the sensation too pleasant that it won't help. Any advice would be great thanks.

Probably easier not to try and stop it but accommodate it?
Get his first one out the way as it were, then while he's recovering you'll get yours for a bit and then when he's hard again, do all the things you want to do?

Maybe try let him cum a few hours before you both play together .this could help delay the ejaculation. Also lovehoney does some item you try if you type delay in the box

Cock rings can help, just don't go for a vibrating one! And make sure it's put on while he's flaccid to have the best chance of it helping.

My partner and I go through phases of PE. Sometimes we can have sex for hours, other times just a couple of minutes, it depends how he's feeling and when the last time he came was. Sometimes it helps if I make him come early on in foreplay, then he spends time on me until he has an erection again and is able to last longer.

Another thing you can try is kegels for men. For men, this is done by contracting the muscles that make them stop urinating mid stream. Do several reps, say 10 4 times a day or something, and over a couple of weeks it may help. It's also a good idea to vary the length of time he clenches, I.e. Do some quick reps, then some long holds. There is an app you can download called Magic Kegel, it's designed to work with kegel balls but can be used on its own, and does have a setting on there for men. I've never looked at the men's one, but I assume it will guide you through those exercises.

Hope you find a solution for you both soon, and remember not to put any pressure on him or make him feel like it's his fault, as these things just happen and I expect they do for most men. :) xx

I like China brush. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=821
This retains sensations but delays ejaculation. I have to have it diluted 50% and not put a lot on 45 mins to 1 hr before raunchy sex. (Its better to be firm when you put it on ). Certainly worth playing with. I do find the tension builds more, orgasm is deeper and more draining, but I do stay hard. So if you can thrust through the orgasm then she can enjoy the pounding . . I've tried the 'delay' and 'last longer' lubes and condoms but they act like an anaesthetic and just numb the sensations completely. I like to feel the moisture and heat so prefer no condoms.
I have tried cock rings and find the 'embrace ' http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31753
Is fairly slack to start with on me so even when fully engorged does not have the tension to delay me, but the vibrations go through to my wife, onto her clit direct and my penis vibrating inside her ( she's not into vibrators . . . yet )
My latest order is the 3 for £10 with the love honey cock rings http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28366 which I think will be tight enough but also thick enough to remove (apparently max 30 mins ish after orgasm ) easily. I may try with vibrating one at same time. Certainly enjoyable trying. :-)
Have fun
Angus

I had this problem in the beginning of my relationship with my gf, now my wife. I believe it's a psychological thing, you want to manage as much as possible for as long as possible, just in order to satisfy your OH.

We talked about it, my wife didn't care so much about it, she said it was fine, she liked to see - or feel - me cuming and then become satisfied by me. Since I realised it wasn't so dramatic my problems seized. Nowadays we have very long sessions and very often I cum long after she has had her orgasm(s).

I also realised that in certain positions I lasted longer, can't explain why. For instance, cowgirl position is a long lasting one, while the reverse cowgirl is the opposite (probably because her rear is so beautiful and tempting).

Well, those are just some thoughts of mine, based on my own experience. Hope it can help.

Thanks all, it's been a problem pretty much since we got together nearly 10 years ago. It's never really bothered me as, like I say, I get pleased in other ways. Just recently I'm really really horny!
We've tried many positions and none seem to help the problem. Maybe we'll try some of the delay spray/lubes, I've always been sceptical but I suppose they won't hurt to try.
Angus Ncle, that last cool ring is in my basket, just need some other things to get the free delivery ;) I'm staying clear of the vibrating ones as I think they'll tip him over the edge! Kegal exercises are also interesting Boogaloo, I may have a read into them and see how it goes.
Thanks again all, here's hoping I get to suck him off soon :)

*cock ring!

Would have said condom, to dull the feeling but as you're in a long term relationship, guess this not possible, it maybe a physical or mental thing too, it's one thing playing with it "yourself" it's totally another to have a girls hand round your bits, yes the feel is very similar but open your eyes and she's in front of you playing?

Not always possible but if you can, have a tactical wank beforehand. Either at home before meeting somebody or even sneak off to the loo and quickly pull one off. I do it whenever possible and it works a charm! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I've told him to have a quick one on his own in the shower after work, and I've just ordered him a cock ring and some of the delay drop things. Can't wait for Tuesday ;)
However, getting a bit concerned, got nipple clamps and dildo coming tomorrow, then Tuesday another order consisting of the glass dildo that's deal of the day (could hardly pass it up at such a bargain price), plus more crotchless knickers and anal lube (which we've not used before, so hoping it's nicer than regular lube). Hope postman doesn't know what LHTrading is or he might start to think I'm a deviant ;) Think I may have a problem!

Get some delay wipes they are really handy

Char99 wrote:

I've told him to have a quick one on his own in the shower after work, and I've just ordered him a cock ring and some of the delay drop things. Can't wait for Tuesday ;)
However, getting a bit concerned, got nipple clamps and dildo coming tomorrow, then Tuesday another order consisting of the glass dildo that's deal of the day (could hardly pass it up at such a bargain price), plus more crotchless knickers and anal lube (which we've not used before, so hoping it's nicer than regular lube). Hope postman doesn't know what LHTrading is or he might start to think I'm a deviant ;) Think I may have a problem!

Hahaha, welcome to the Lovehoney addiction club. We all have a problem that's why we hang around on here ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) xx

Ha ha, this is true LadyS, I feel quite tame compared to some of you guys, although my husband thinks I've lost the plot!

ive gone down the nayrual root,if i know sex is on the cards i have a couple of wanks during the day

1 Like