something to spice up a bj..????

my bf loves a good bj, but im wondering what can i do to spice it up abit?? does the ice cube thing work?? or can you think of anything else.. thx

rest a vibrator on your cheek when your suckin him

ooo ill try that ne thanks..

Put some popping candy in your mouth when you are doing it he will love it

ice works, also hum whilst sucking him... vibrations are amazing

try tlking to him with it in your mouth, and makee sure its noisy with lots of sucking popping sounds

I tend to find that using flavoured lube makes it much more appealing therefore has a positive effect on the recipient. I mean the more enthusiastic I am, the better it feels. =P

The popping candy sounds like a great idea! I wonder if they can feel it.

Also- here's some techniques and tips from the Lovehoney blog: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=blow+job&department=blog

Enjoy. =)

brilliant thx..

surprise works too just drop down on your knees when he isnt expecting it

try gentley scraping ur teeth on the tip works for me

when he starts to cum suck really hard

there are other things Mrs G does with her tongue but she wont tell me what it is and I cant see....experiment!

Massage his ass hole...he will dance babe

XOXO

J.J.

Stick your finger in his ass: my wife did that to me over the weekend, it was surprising, unexpected and to be frank, mind blowing!

the balls are always a fun thing to play with, as is the perinium (between the ass and balls) vibrators on this could be a good idea?

Have you tried hot and cold? Take a hot drink, keep it in your mouth for a while and swallow, then suck him off for a bit. Stop, and then do the same with a cold drink or ice cubes.

the_drew wrote:

Stick your finger in his ass: my wife did that to me over the weekend, it was surprising, unexpected and to be frank, mind blowing!

Another vote for this, took me a while to get my head round it the first time but it does feel amazing

Try a mouthful of brandy

my OH enjoys me giving a blow job with a mouth full of water, cold water works better x

BJ with a a mouthful of champagne is always a good one

Toothpaste, rub some on the head of his cock then blow him taking his cock out of your mouth occasionally to blow on it, mmmmmm