Songs That Get You Hot!

Do you have certain songs that get you hot under the collar, if so, what are they?

I Touch Myself-The Divinyls, i love the lyrics and the sexy delivery, it conjours up very sexy mental images!

Summertime Sadness-Lana Del Ray, for the same reasons as above!

The Thin Line-Queensryche, sums up a bit of BDSM!

WillC wrote:

I Touch Myself - The Divinyls

That song is the only one that does for me. It is almost like catnip to me. She is so sexy in her delivery and the words obviously just drive me into a frenzy.

WillC wrote:

Do you have certain songs that get you hot under the collar, if so, what are they?

I Touch Myself-The Divinyls, i love the lyrics and the sexy delivery, it conjours up very sexy mental images!

Summertime Sadness-Lana Del Ray, for the same reasons as above!

The Thin Line-Queensryche, sums up a bit of BDSM!

Yes definately all those. Blondie picture this . There is a vidio of her singing this in America.So sexy. Fleetwood mac Rhianon. I'm trying to think of the sexy Latin American guy who sounded like Roy Orbison. Vidio was set on a beach. God his voice was a panty change experiance.

Are you thinking of Chris Isaak with Wicked Game Maturecpl? If so, i think it was Helena Christensen the supermodel in the video!

Another Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B Hawkins, hot video too!

I bet we`re all off to Youtube to check out each other`s choices!

Yes Will. Thank you. Ohhh to be between them two 🙈😳😊 Thin Lizzie My Sarah. When Phil looked into the camera. Ooooh goosebumps. Xx

WillC wrote:

Another Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B Hawkins, hot video too!

Oh I forgot that. I've just grabbed the CD and put it on. It isn't quite catnip, but is a fabulous song.

Oh and there is Meredith Brooks - Bitch, which always gets me in the mood - sounds a bit like me actually.

Love that song Maturecpl, love Thin Lizzy! You may like S&M by Thin Lizzy too! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes. I bypassed than one lol. Jon Bonjovi. Always. That hits the spot. X

Candy shop by 50 cent. 🍭😅

1 Like

Now by Def Leppard

I Feel Love by Donna Summer

Ooh yes Wildflower love the Donna Summer track!

There are many sonds that put me in the mood, but the following two seem to always work! They are great stiptease songs, if you are into that:

- Pour some sugar on me - Def leppard

- The jack - AC/DC

Smultron, you do know The Jack is about STD? 😂 Totally agree about Pour Some Sugar On Me!

Beat Your Heart Out by the Distillers.

Most things by Bowie or T-Rex. As a teenager I like Bowie because he didn't write about romance - then I realised he wrote about sex ;-)

1 Like

Angel in the centre fold - J Gelis Band. Def Leppard in general but photograph and Pour some sugar on me. Son of a preacher man by Dusty Springfield. Learning to fly by the amazing Tom Petty. Lots of sexy images I'm some of these videos help 😂

Good choices there MsR and Mrs John!

WillC wrote:

Smultron, you do know The Jack is about STD? 😂 Totally agree about Pour Some Sugar On Me!

Yes, I think ''the jack'' refers to gonorrhea. 10+ years ago we literally fought about this with a friend throughout half of our vacation in Germany. I felt so stupid when I got back home and finally googled it... 😂

Still a very sexy and striptease-y song, though. 😂![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

True Smultron! Have you heard Crabsody In Blue also by AC/DC? I`ll let you guess what that`s about! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

WillC wrote:

True Smultron! Have you heard Crabsody In Blue also by AC/DC? I`ll let you guess what that`s about!

No, but I am starting to notice a common theme here... ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I'll go listen to it now. Have had Bon Jovi's ''it's my life'' stuck in my head since yesterday, anything will be better than that.