Songs to sum up your summer

Hellooo ^_^

So the sun is shining, it's warm out, and the sandles/summer clothes have been cracked out.

What songs for you sums up summer this year? If you were sitting out soaking up the sun with a cool drink what would be playing in the background to make the moment just right?

Mine would have to be either

-Kygo - Stole the Show

-Years & Years - King

-The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

^_^ xx

Here are a couple of songs of Summer:

(I have a feeling I may be one of the only country music fans on here, but these are some goodies)

-Randy Houser - Runnin' Outta Moonlight

-Sunny and 75 - Joe Nichols

-Fishin' In the Dark - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, but covered by many artists

I do love all genres of music Miss Noir so I will be looking up the above list and checking out your songs.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I do love all genres of music Miss Noir so I will be looking up the above list and checking out your songs.

I shall have a listen to yours too, I study sound engineering so always exploring different genres ^_^ In summer I tend to listen to more electronic/club style songs but I favour rock music mostly x

Just a day - Feeder

Fun - we are young

The pierces -boring

Foo Fighters - Cold Day In The Sun

Even Flow, Pearl Jam

Talking Body by Tove Lo or Kid Rock All Summer Long.

Good chill out songs, or good to get naughty to ;)

Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams ( and it's not about the year )

Since I'm in Australia, and summer has already passed, I can safely say that my summer song was Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden.

here comes the sun ( don't know who by)

strawberry fields oasis or the Beatles

love her madly the doors

love street the doors

titanium David Guetta

Elo Mr blue sky

Sun is shinning in the sky there ain't a cloud in sight

Just bril

Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer..... 1991

There are so many song that have stood the test of time that they would not be out of place in our charts today.....

Summer time. Jazzy feff.

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

There are so many song that have stood the test of time that they would not be out of place in our charts today.....

I agree with you there! ^_^

The River by Groove Armada, it's all about the lyrics and the chilled tune.

And yes we are "fond of sand dunes, and salty air". We are a real nature and water couple, we love the beach (usually mid Wales, sometimes Norfolk coast of Whitby), we also adore the Norfolk broads, ("quaint little villages here and there").

Anywhere quiet (child free) with water grass and trees.

as an individual I also love High by Feeder, again it's the lyrics they are ver visual, and the song has great, it could be me factor, a real summer chilled song.