Sounding advice

So The wife wants to try sounding on me and I’ve been reading up on this about the type of lube and to be carefull with sizes , If anyone can give any good advice for a newbie I’d really appreciate it.
Like how to get the lube as far down as possible.
And do you cum when the rod is in you or do you take it out and cum after

2 Likes

Hygiene is most important as you don’t want to get a UTI. Wash yourself and sterilise the sound plus use sachet lubricants.

Start small ie so that it fits without stretching you. Stretching can come later when you are comfortable.

Lube up the sound and apply a spot to your pee hole. If the sound is the right size it should fall into your erect penis by gravity. Your partner can now play with you by lifting it and let it fall back in. You can orgasm either with the sound in or moving up and down. One thing is for certain and that is that your orgasms will be far more intense.

Caution! Don’t over do it. Leave yourself time to recover. Don’t get over ambitious when up sizing. Small steps are best.

First of all sterility is essential. I really enjoy sounding but after 2 fairly serious UTIs i dont do it any more.

Use stainless steel sounds,sterilise them before use and use sterile lubricant.

Start off with small sounds around 8mm diameter with a rounded tip.

Lubricate it well and spread lubricant around the opening of your urethra.

Insert the first 2cm of the sound then take it out and add more lubricant.

Insert it again a little further.

Basically you are using the sound to spread the lubricant deeper each time.

Stop if it gets too painful.

For me the maximum depth i could use was about 20cm. At this depth the sound was touching my prostate.

As you get used to it you can increase the diameter gradually.
A set of Hagar sounds is useful.

I hope you enjoy it. i used to love it but sadly i can no longer take the risk of infection.

1 Like

Metal sound no smaller than 6mm, all nice and clean, lube, i use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/lubricants/lubricant-applicators/p/bondage-boutique-lubricant-applicator-syringes-5ml-3-pack/84570.html
To push lube in, ive actually got to the point where i can slide the whole syringe down my shaft which allows a lot of lube quite deep, in theory the rod should slide in under its own weight though not always, try yourself rather than letting your wife operate the rod to start with, then perhaps both hold it until youre both confident slight change in angles may be required too, but if you find it feels nice youll gradually get bigger ones or ribbed etc, Google centipede sound? Enjoy, my wife also like sounding on her too, theres a guide here somewhere

From what others have told me on here before when I tried sounding out, it’s much better to get the steel metal rods and sterile lube which can look for online :slightly_smiling_face:

Some rods come with a hole in them to allow cum out but in all I’d say it’s down to your desire in the moment what you do when cumming

Thanks for the advice. I was reading about the rods on LH and it recommended using silicone ones , I have ordered some between 3mm and 10 mm. Because it recommends something’s that can bend as nothing it’s straight . But I’ll order a set of metal ones to be on the safe side , how do you store the rods and doxthey need to be boil cleaned before use.

Tbf I’m I bit nervous about it​:rofl::rofl: but the missus said she watched some video and got her so wet

Ive got some silicone ones 6/8/10mm with hole, 30/35cm long yes you can boil them if youre using really long ones you need lots of lube inside or its not comfy

1 Like

Heres a guide

I have one that vibrates it feels great.

As most have said hygiene is king. Wash the sounds with sterling liquid and wash all chemical off before letting to dry.
For lube I use a lube application syring if you do not have one they are available from LH or a new Calpol one will work.
Start small work your way up slowly. Listen to your body if it hurts stop.
After a session clean again then I have found sudocrem is amazing at allowing healing and reducing pain.
Only metal I have tried lots of different types and the friction is the least with stainless steel.
I have a set that starts small and goes right up the never. Good luck have fun. :grin:

1 Like

@caffcple From my experience, and I’m up to a 16mm sound so fairly experienced​:wink: I’d have to agree with @AJSTAR about metal rods, they are far better and easier to use, I found when using silicone sounds the lube dried up quicker and they tended to drag in the urethra making it sore, I use LH discovery lube in the pump dispenser and pump it straight in to my urethra as well as using plenty on the sounds, I actually started with urethra plugs before starting on hagar sounds, bought a good quality stainless steel set, also work out the largest you can take straight away as too small a sound could also do damage, its literally like any stretching, plenty of lube, patience and if you feel excess pain then stop, part of the fun is the pleasurable pain you get but don’t get the two mixed-up, you’ll know it when you feel it,
It took me only a couple of months to go from 7mm to 10mm, it’s then taken me 3 or 4 years to go from 10mm to 16mm as thats a 18mm stretch in circumference!!
If you letting your OH do it make sure she cleans things well and everything is sterilised well.
Other than that enjoy as it really is a unique experience!!

1 Like

Keep one lube bottle just for sounding preferably?
You can pick up sounds quiet cheaply if you shop arround of all types imaginable

1 Like

Cheers everyone. Got the sterile bube here and the silicone rods come Monday. But are purchasing metal ones soon after . I shall update you all when I’ve tried it

Lack of lube is the reason for any discomfort/bleeding, after quite a few years I’ve worked out use one of the LH lube shooters, if you can get it into yourself( I can slide the whole thing in up to the to finger rings ) inject the whole full syringe, yes seem like a lot but works for me also coat whatever you’re using with lube too, generally any metal sound is best, silicone is fine but has far more “drag” even when lubed up.

Lots of really good advice in this discussion. I will mention you can also use boiling water to sterilize your sounds with. I am curious about the stretching process. Totally comfortable at 8mm but trying to go larger hurts and I don’t want to force things my body doesn’t accept. I think someone mentioned 16mm. Holy heck. How? I can’t seem to add 1 mm.

1 Like