Sounding urethral play

Looking to start to urethral play or sounding. Any of you folks got any advice on how to start and what toys. Thanks in advance

Has been discussed a number of times in the past, I would suggest starting small with lube, see if you like it and work up in size and length if you do.

Have to say the thought of this makes me really whince. I just couldn't do it.

Doesn't appeal (G) I have a PA and pushing a ring or banana-bar down and into the piercing hole is enough. It seems dangerous to go deeper, anyone experienced this?

I have been into urethral play for a long time. So long as you keep everything really clean and take things gradually its not a problem. A set of rosebud sounds is a good way to start as they are graded in mm sizes (or even 1/3mm for the best sets) so you can build up gradually.

Sounds scary but it's actually a really nice feeling start at 6mm or so no smaller try to push lube down the hole and keep the lube you use solely for this application longest I could manage was about 10" and 12mm rose bud type if you have a partner with small hands she can use her little finger too?

I have a couple, one is 8mm and too big. Not sure how I feel about it, it’s arousing but also can be uncomfortable.

Curious about this myself. The rosebud sounds seem to be mentioned a lot as the best

Been looking at the Dominix plug and glands ring. Review look positive but is it ok for starting urethral play ?

Hey scotman

You might like to watch my tutorials on Urethral Sounding. 

What is Urehtral Play (and Why Do People Do it)?

How to Use a Urethral Sound

Thanks Jess will do😉

Urethal sounding is amazing, I have been using these for years and I love it. I have use penis plugs and sperm stopper but I tend to us 8mm ribbed 8" rod which stimulates my prostrate and make me ejaculate. It has effected the size of me pee hole and it is quite large and open but I love it the sensation is great

Well I’ve tried and to be honest think I started to small😳. I’d already ordered a 3-4 mm sounder due to the size of my pee hole. Read and watched Jess’s lead but after I’d ordered oops. Going to give it a couple of days before I try again but going to order something a little bigger

Think the first thing is to see if you enjoy and then perhaps work up to a larger size in small increments rather than go for broke and get something large next.

There are tapered sounds available where you can go to the thickness you want and gradually work up and stay withing your comfort zone.

Thanks Private_member

scotman wrote:

Well I’ve tried and to be honest think I started to small😳. I’d already ordered a 3-4 mm sounder due to the size of my pee hole. Read and watched Jess’s lead but after I’d ordered oops. Going to give it a couple of days before I try again but going to order something a little bigger

Hey scotman

Tbh using 4mm should be fine for your first go and, if the sound is made of something flexible like silicone you can go thinner. 

The only reason you don't want to go smaller than 4mm with a metal rod is it begins becoming a lot like a small needle and, whilst you're still getting used to inserting something, the risk of puncturing your urethra is reasonably high. 

Use the 4mm end of your sound to get used to the sensation (remembering to use a sterile lube and to properly sterilise your sound before and after every use) and then move up when you're ready. To begin with, you just want to focus on gettig the tip in your, well, tip (!) to get used to it. Only progress depth and width if/when you're ready :) 

Thank you Jess I’ve tried a combination of the Dominx plug and glands ring a bit to much might have torn a bit the other 3/4 mm sounder much better and feels good.had a great feeling all day.

I've had this done to me as part of my humiliation with a 4mm and a 8mm, although it did bring me to orgasm I can say I disliked it a lot, always felt if it was going to rip my tube. The 4mm did in fact go deep and touch my prostrate.

Hi chiselthars the bit I like the most going deep and stimulating the prostrate the next day I was tingling down there wonderful.

Ive been sounding for a few years now and it's a slow process that takes patience and time, I'm up to a 16mm sound and have been at this point for about 3 months, every step is a slow process that can not be rushed, my OH can fully insert her smaller fingers in to my urethra which looks and feels great! But a word of warning make sure everything is clean and don't rush, they do say say if you see blood your doing it wrong but from my experience there will be a trace of blood from time to time as its a stretching process of something that doesn't want to be stretched, but if you see a lot of blood you need to stop straight away! Have fun but be safe and careful.