Sounding

Okay, so my OH told me last night that he wants to try sounding. Now I’ll admit the thought of him allowing me to do so to him instantly turned me on. We have watched various videos of it together on “THE HUB” and it’s made me want to start sounding him even more. But we wouldn’t know where to even start.
Does anyone have any tips and/or advice.
Has anyone ever tried it? Is it as fun as it looks in the videos? All the guys in the videos are circumsized, is this a must have? As he still has his hood.
The screaming orgasms and finishing off looks like it could be real fun.

4 Likes

There are topics if you search for them. But quickly i would recommend stainless steel start at about 5mm diameter, plenty of lube, and above all hygiene, hygiene hygiene to avoid UTI’s

Hi. I have a stainless steel sound - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/penis-plug-8mm-double-ended-stainless-steel-ribbed-urethral-dilator/69399.html , it sounds wide at 8mm but it isn’t. Use a sterile lube sachet, plenty rubbed on the sound, and some inserted into the urethra. I’d recommend using the smooth end in first as a start as it gives you more to grip on at the other end! Take it slow and stop when you feel any resistance. I let my partner control it but it actually goes in under it’s own weight if you hold your dick upright. Once in the best bit is getting your partner to feel the metal through the flesh of your dick, amazing.

1 Like

It’s my bf who wants to try it, I’ll be one using it on him. I honestly got turned on instantly at the thought of it. Apparently it has huge impact on the amount and ferocity when he cums. The more I think about it, the hungrier I get for his load

2 Likes

Cumming when you have something inserted certainly makes everything more intense.

Hopefully it’ll help him produce more of a load, if it does I’ll be one happy lady

2 Likes

It’s amazing!
If you pick up something like the one above, you’ll love feeling the ribs inside him as you stroke his shaft. The stainless steel sounds have plenty of weight behind them too so gravity pretty much does the job. no need to force things. That first time it starts to disappear down is incredible.

The longer ones can also in theory rub the prostate , again potentially increasing ‘load’

3 Likes

Watching this thread with some interest. The idea of sounding scares the hell out of me in equal measure to excitement.

1 Like

My O/H dose this to me I have not long started doing sounding must I do like it a lot as long O/H in control and coming is well I say amazing best luck in joy :star_struck:

I’ve been sounding regularly now for a couple of months. I’ve bought a set of 12" Hegar sounds which range from 5mm up to huge. They are ideal for sounding play as you can gradually increase the diamater as you wish.

1 Like

This may help https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/what-is-urethral-sounding.html

Always been curious to try this… One side of me shivers at the thought and the other gets me very excited…

2 Likes

It can feel really nice even.more so if someone else is doing the sounding and you can go quite big, I got to 12mm with 15mm in about 100mm

I have the same set and have been doing this for years. It feels amazing to increase in gauge and size. It is very important to make sure everything is clean as previously mentioned. I inject lube in before insertion. Take it slowly and use antiseptic cream after to allow healing. The double ended sounds can be fully inserted if you want a different experience.
Good luck and enjoy yourself.

EDITED BY MOD

I love the idea of this but still scares me a little. How big is the orgasm when you do it?

The scariness and anticipation just adds to the excitement

2 Likes

This might have to be my next thing! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hi @Emily_Bishop_89 …! And congrats on your sounding adventure with your OH. :slight_smile:

There’s a lot of great advice to be had here, and kudos to both of you for doing your research and being brave enough to ask questions before trying this out. I stumbled on sounding quite by accident in another forum site and it got me intrigued. I suffer from kidney stones occasionally, and thought that this might be a thing for me to be able to pass the larger ones a little easier with a bit of stretching and training, so I started out with a 6mm (basically measured the eye) and progressed from there. I’m only up to an 8mm but trying to get to at least 10mm … no further than that because I’m worried it may affect the asthetic of my penis, which may upset Sexterminatrix (and we can’t have that!).

I’ll recap what I found out when I first started, but I’m sure you know already:

Sterilize everything before AND after use. I boil my rods occasionally for a full-on clean, but if they’ve been inactive for a time after that I will use hand sanitizer (70% alcohol minimum) and I’ve not had any problems in regards to UTIs at all, although if you don’t let it all evaporate it may burn/sting a little bit going in at first;

Use Sterile/surgical lubricant, such as Optilube or the like they use for catheters in hospitals, and ideally use single-use sachets. It may end up more in the long term, but a) online pharmacies stock them WAY cheaper than sex sites, and b) the bottles have the potential to become contaminated once opened, where you don’t have that issue with sachets;

GO SLOW!!! I cannot emphasise that enough. The urethra is very fragile - imagine that you’re pushing the rod through soggy tissue paper - hence you use lots of lube and let the sound go in of its own accord, and NEVER force it or you may end up poking holes in your urethra … and then it’s a trip to ER;

If you feel pain, STOP. Better safe than sorry. Allow him to control things at first because he will know instantly what is painful or not, and can guide better with the feedback from his nervous system. In time, with watching carefully how he does it, you may be able to insert the sound yourself without hitting a dead end etc.;

After your session with the rods, urinate as soon as possible to flush out any potential bugs that the sterilization may have missed. If you’re going deep like myself (often will get the whole sound and half the handle in), I make sure I also ejaculate to cover all the bases (whether that be intercourse, solo with my wife watching/joining in, or using the quickshot launch) and flush out the tubes. Better safe than sorry!;

Most importantly: HAVE FUN! The sensations are amazing, and beyond the medical reasons for my beginning my sounding journey, I’ve found my wife loves watching me playing with my rods (and will request it quite often) which to be honest is pretty hot that she is so accepting and gets into it as much as you appear to do with your OH.

Best of luck with it, and let us all know how you go! :slight_smile: