Sounding

I’m intrigued to try it. Would definitely start small though with a ton of lube

Possibly a stupid question but what is it stimulating? It is the vibrations that cause the orgasm or perhaps a sensation?

The inside of the top of the urethra has nerve endings just like the glans on the outside so sliding the sounding rod in and out is pleasurable. I haven’t tried a vibrating sound but I imagine that the vibrations would add to the pleasure.

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks for this. Sounds epic

1 Like

Try using a syringe to push lube inside first, use a ribbed not smooth sound as the gaps help hold lube when you want to fully remove it do so very slowly, ive found using my 35cm version, i sometimes use a large syringe connected to the end of the hollow type filled with water i can push the plunger up just pushing/trying to wee

1 Like

I use LH lube which comes in a pump action dispenser. Its perfect for squirting lube into the urethra .

1 Like

Your poor pee hole sounds truly battered and broken in now :sweat_smile: can only imagine what it must look like haha :laughing:

1 Like

Cor never thought of syringing lube into the penis before hand… do LH sell them?
And what lube do you use as I tend to go with just LH water based lubes?

Yikes so it can happen with metal ones too :pleading_face: so maybe it’s the amount of lube to use perhaps?!

My go-to is a sterile lubricant called Opti-lube, and I get it in the sachets to ensure maximum sterility (as the pump bottles can potentially gather bacteria which could lead to UTIs). Between that and using metal sounds, I’ve never had a problem beyond my very first two sounding sessions, where it stung a little using the bathroom just afterwards, but was fine after that.

Having said that, you CAN use normal life, but because it’s not sterile you do run the risk of UTIs, especially if you’re pumping it deep into your urethra.

1 Like

@AJSTAR My peehole can take a 15.5mm sound fairly easily, I’d love to be able to show but you can imagine what it might look like, to be fair apart from having a bigger slit of an opening it doesn’t look that different, well except its like a fire hose when I pee!! :grin::grin::grin:
I do the same as @rockstar, We have a large bottle of Lovehoney’s discover for our anal fun and I too have found that I can pump that straight in to my peehole too! :heart:

1 Like

Egad! UTIs :face_with_spiral_eyes: defo will be getting some of them sterile lube satchels then :sweat_smile:

Haha!! Fire in the hole!! :joy: sounds very intriguing

2 Likes

This intrigues me a lot! What lube are people using for sounding?

@SteelA1 Lovehoney Discover, in the pump bottle, we actually use it for everything from anal to sounding.

1 Like

Us too. We use LH Discover for everything.

2 Likes