Spanking Discussion

Are there any specific areas here where spankings and consensual punishments are discussed? Also can anyone share some other places where domestic discipline and spankings are discussed?

Thank you

1 Like

Search ‘spank’ and you’ll find a lot of threads about it.

Thanks I was hoping to find a site similar to spanking needs which appears to have gone off line.

Thank you

@wcd
With regards to spanking what is your question as we can all help - it’s a popular topic :paddle:

Thank you.

My wife and I are developing a more disciplinary dynamic. In the past we have tried and somehow it has kind of well let’s say life gets in the way. Now we are both on board getting back on track.

To say my behavior while not intentional has left a lot to be desired. We sat down and compiled a list of things that need to change, and she is fully on board with providing correction and punishment .

From what we are reading and have experienced ourselves it seems like a lack of consequences actually reinforces bad behavior. So we are going to be focusing on actual punishment.

So we are looking for ways to differentiate playtime from actual punishment. Just wondering if play spankings should stop for a while and what else we may be able to do to reinforce the idea that lessons need to be learned , and what we may add to my spankings to ramp them up a bit and make them more effective. Understanding that while I do enjoy a light spanking for fun, but conversely I really do not enjoy an actual disciplinary spanking while I do need them and appreciate their positive effects.

Well you did ask if there are areas here lol I remember your thread a few months back about this. I don’t believe that people change their ways by being beaten, if your behaviour is that much of an issue then go to therapy and discuss it.

@wcd
Bit confused here - spanking for sexual pleasure should not be a way to enforce a physical change in attitudes and should be done for fun

I regularly spank my husband- before his spanking he pretends to be brattish and often does things to get a reaction from me - so I get the paddle and spank him

I don’t endorse physical punishment in any way - we spank for sexual pleasure and role play