Spanking -knickers up or down?

I love being spanked but I always want my knickers up - I love the feel and hides my bum when I’m over his lap - however when I spank him he loves this knickers ( he wears knickers ) pulled down half way through the spank to expose his bum

What’s your preference??

8 Likes

Both my wife and I love being spanked plus we both wear thongs, so our bums are always exposed :flushed: :bum3:

7 Likes

Fair enough if it feels better for you to keep your knickers up but I’d feel a bit disappointed not to be seeing your bum properly.

1 Like

My wife prefers the bare ass. I love the way she responds when I spank her. It happens on a regular in our playtime. You should continue to do you.

2 Likes

I’ll second that.
Peeling them off mid spanking is all part of the fun and gives a completely different feeling.

6 Likes

I prefer them down but don’t mind starting with them up

6 Likes

Both - start off playfull knickers up, then harder with knickers down to feel the sting!..xxxx

6 Likes

When I’m the dom , and my naughty maid hasnt done her chores properly , then it’s knickers half way down , she goes over my knee , and ends up with a very sore bottom !

3 Likes

Even when I wore panties, it was always down. Maximises the impact, maximises his viewing pleasure. Win-win!

4 Likes

I like my OH to remove my underwear before spanking my bare bottom, this is now part of foreplay for us 99% of the time

3 Likes

I’d probably let the other decide what they want regarding pants up or down but personally I’d like them just ripped open

2 Likes

Start with knickers up and then half way through have my knickers pulled down and then more spanking ( god that’s so good)

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve always been naked or at least exposed when he’s spanked me. I do like him to see how my skin reacts to him, so I would want to be exposed.

3 Likes

I would say it depends on how good or bad they have been :smiling_imp:

I like both and they tend to lead to very different nights

1 Like

My naughty boy gets his knickers pulled down to his ankles, i then tell him to open his legs slightly so i can see his cock while i spank him

When he spanks me knickers up as he lives to feel me up while spanking - as spanking goes on - down they go…

4 Likes

Both! Depends on context and the type of play we are up to. Knickers/boxers off when spanking during sex, underwear on then off if it’s BDSM play

1 Like

Never have done it

1 Like

Down. Off. Totally gone. And the bum isn’t the spanking target. The strikes should land right on my clit, so my legs should be at least slightly spread. It needs to hurt!

4 Likes

Knickers down around knees, looks greatonce bent over

3 Likes

Definitely no knickers. If I’m getting spankings, I want to feel the full force of his strikes on my ass cheeks, I want to feel the sting with every strike he gives me. Leaving me red raw, stinging and throbbing. There’s a few of positions I like being in when I get my spankings, but for me, I love it when he bends me over the bed, one hand holding my head down, and while striking my ass cheeks he talks dirty to me :ok_hand:

5 Likes