Spanking tips

So my bf has a thing for his hands and feet to be spanked. I tried using a cane lightly but I ended up hitting his fingers instead - wasn't hard, so no damage done :) Is there something else that we can use?

Another thing, what is the best way and positions for HJ? I am not experienced in this :|

Thanks

xoxo

Ok, I really enjoy spanking. I love this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33297

amd it might work for you too. It has a split end and makes a satisfying snap even without mich pressure. It's also a narrow item so easier to use on small areas like hands and feet.

As for technique stroke the foot or hand with the end of the whip/cane or chosen spankning item, this adds anticipation to the pleasure, as well as making it easier to stay close to the lim to hit with accuracy. Also keeping your elbow against your hip and only moving your arm will reduce the risk of missing the targeted area. I hope this helps, enjoy

I like the look of that one FunLouise! Or how about a riding crop? It's a lot smaller on the end than a paddle so could be good for areas like hands and feet? There are quite a few on Lovehoney, lots of different ones to try ☺️

Have a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5f-HtRJX9c great info from Jess

This video might be better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0abOCbMB9M

angel love, try a FSOG ruler on hands and feet. That will make him tingle. I prefer or my wife does using it on my bum cheeks. Ouch!!

Do as Fun Louise as suggested but practice using a target e.g. Teddy Bear. It will give you more confidence.Remember to keep the stroke as a wrist action.That should increase your accuracy .

You must be extra careful when spanking areas like this. 

The hands have no muscles, almost no fat and a lot of thin skin and small bones which can easily be damaged with an uncontrolled hit. So, as the other's have said, if you want to use an impact tool, make sure you get lots of practice with it before aiming at your partner. You should be able to aim as well as control the impact easily before spanking him. The potential for damage in this area is much higher than spanking within the safe zones of the buttocks and thighs. 

Using toys like a soft flogger or the tip of a crop are probably the best for this sort of play. Or, a simple palm slap :) 

Here's  ahandy diagram for safe spanking zones:

![](upload://qO98Y2uzn7McVhOeGULdcLQOXep.jpeg)

If you're new to spanking then I would not recommend using a cane. They are more advanced pieces of equipment and you could do some real damage. I'd recommend investing in a soft flogger or the like as Jess has suggested instead.

NatandTom wrote:

If you're new to spanking then I would not recommend using a cane. They are more advanced pieces of equipment and you could do some real damage. I'd recommend investing in a soft flogger or the like as Jess has suggested instead.

+1

Scorpius12 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1

+1 also. A cane in inexperienced hands can cause real pain xx