Spanking while having sex

I’m a sucker for spanks and having my ass grabbed and squeezed. Have got plenty of paddles and whips etc but sometimes nothing beats using hands! I’m yet to be the ~spanker but this thread has given me a few ideas.

1 Like

The Paddle is good and all but I love his hand slap against my arse. I actually am not into spanking my OH as much as I am digging my nails hard into his bum cheeks, grabbing a good hand full. But if he's naughty and needs a telling offf we'll I just have to bend him over don't I. But I try to be worst 😈✋

I do like being spanked with a paddle mostly, but not during sex, it's much more a forplay activity for me.

1 Like

With a whip is a big turn on

I enjoy being spanked while being f*cked hard. However, we need to be careful because it can be very painful (in a bad way) in many positions because of my back pain.

I also love spanking my partners while pegging them, but it sadly makes me lose my tempo. Instead, I spank them once or twice every now and then. =)

1 Like

Smultron wrote:

I enjoy being spanked while being f*cked hard. However, we need to be careful because it can be very painful (in a bad way) in many positions because of my back pain.

I also love spanking my partners while pegging them, but it sadly makes me lose my tempo. Instead, I spank them once or twice every now and then. =)

Like Smultron, I lose my tempo if I try to spank him whilst pegging him, so I wait until I need a rest in pegging and spank or paddle him then. Works well!

We have a spanking paddle that we use occasionally and my OH also loves it when I slap her arse with my hand during sex but after get lost in the moment she nearly always spoils that moment by worrying what the neighbours might hear, we live in an old semi and it's not the best sound proofed joining wall!! Problem is she likes it hard, hard enough for her arse to go bright red and sometimes bruise, it's her choice, this makes the spanking loud and thats when she starts to worry about the neighbours! When we have done it all the way through a session she's had some of her most intense orgasms which is why she'll always wants a good spanking but it's the neighbours thing that nearly always ruins it!

Yes man wrote:

We have a spanking paddle that we use occasionally and my OH also loves it when I slap her arse with my hand during sex but after get lost in the moment she nearly always spoils that moment by worrying what the neighbours might hear, we live in an old semi and it's not the best sound proofed joining wall!! Problem is she likes it hard, hard enough for her arse to go bright red and sometimes bruise, it's her choice, this makes the spanking loud and thats when she starts to worry about the neighbours! When we have done it all the way through a session she's had some of her most intense orgasms which is why she'll always wants a good spanking but it's the neighbours thing that nearly always ruins it!

I find that really sad. Clearly she loves it, so my mind got thinking. It seems a shame not to come up with a logistical solution to this quandry.

If you're in one of the old semis, isn't there a bedroom (or even a bathroom) that isn't attached to next door? Couldn't you take her in there for her spankings. Close both of the doors, perhaps have a little light music on in the adjoining room to mask any sounds, and then let rip on her ass.

I hope you can work something like that out, as I'd hate to let concerns about neighbours win the day.

Kinky Maria is right take her to the back bedroom, and let rip on her ass, this is what we do

Hope this helps yes man

Yeah my OH loves me spanking her with my hand/paddle but it’s more of a foreplay thing for us.

What I do wish for tho is for her to spank me with some decent force

The curious duo wrote:

What I do wish for tho is for her to spank me with some decent force

My husband had this with me when I first started spanking him (and before I let him spank me). I used to get going then bottle out and just do gentle taps.

So one evening, when we weren't shagging, he started a conversation that boiled down to "you don't have to worry about whether you've gone too far or whether you're striking me too hard, I'll tell you when I've had enough and I'll tell you if you are too hard, so just let rip and follow directions". I was convinced I was very close to his limits when I stopped, but when I did let rip the next time, boy did I find out how far away I was. I haven't worried since.

Perhaps a conversation would work for you, just be gentle and kind rather than demanding, but she probably doesn't want to hurt you, so you need to guide her about what you want.

1 Like

It is a real turn on for me being spanked especially in doggy. OH just uses his hand no paddles etc it turns him on to see his hand print on my ass!

I’d highly recommend a paddle,girl I’m sleeping with got one and she can’t get enough of using it when she has her strap on in my pussy doggystyle xx

I adore to be spanked during sex......my favourite is a wooden ruler. xx

Lovely being spank and the OH biting my back at the same time - just sends me crazy - best postion is to be in doggy and having the paddle being used -

I love been spanked. Tied up KB inside or my oh and taking a good spanking. My OH also enjoys a good spanking, paddle, to df o my crop and when I'm feeling major dominate the whip comes out.

I love being spanked, I like it with his hand best then he can stroke my bum gently, hard and soft

Love it! One of my guilty pleasures in life!

My OH loves it, hand spanking, crop, paddle, or whip. Love to see marks from our sexual playing. She likes it quite hard and it definitely turns her on.