Spanking while having sex

Anybody else like being spanked while having sex? I was on top for a bit of missionary and the wife was spanking me with a love honey crop WOW I found it most enjoyable.

1 Like

I love it I can be on top n my fella spanks me or when he has me in doggy he spanks me he knows I love it but he sometimes uses his hand or riding crop we also have a flogger and just brought a spanking paddle

1 Like

I love being spanked and I also love to spank.

I love being spanked, can't have sex without it! I would like to do it on my man but not sure how to start?

1 Like

PrettyKitty24 wrote:

I love being spanked, can't have sex without it! I would like to do it on my man but not sure how to start?

When we are doing doggy style I just gentle reach round to my husbands bum and give him a gentle spank. Maybe you could try that to start with that.

My OH enjoys spanking my ass as I am deep inside her whilst we make love. She uses a spanner from another shop but she knows how to use it well. My ass is usually red on both cheeks once she has finished with me. My pace quickens as she spanks me faster and faster so benefits all round

Poolie wrote:

My OH enjoys spanking my ass as I am deep inside her whilst we make love. She uses a spanner from another shop but she knows how to use it well. My ass is usually red on both cheeks once she has finished with me. My pace quickens as she spanks me faster and faster so benefits all round

A spanner😶.. is that too tighten yer nuts 😉😁

Thanks for that I will try and reach round next time although I am usually enjoying doggy too much to think about anything else lol. I have tried to do it when he's on top but I can't seem to reach that well- I must have short arms!!

After enjoying it more than I thought next is I would like her to tie me up and tease me if she’s interested in taking charge of me

Would love her to tie me up standing up and use the crop on me and taking charge of me bossing me around. That would be one of my best fantasies

I do sometime spank my husband when his cock is inside me. He has a great cock and is usually hard for a long time, but if he starts to go soft, some spanking with a paddle can make him hard again, all without leaving me. I call it my remote control!

He does spank me whilst we are shagging occasionally, but I prefer to be spanked as the solo activity of the moment, so I can really focus on it.

My H particularly likes it x loves it if I spank him.

I love being spanked, but I can't do with my OH. He's this mental association with a comedy movie he watched ages ago, and for the life of me I can't touch his bum or go for it, without him bursting into laughter. He can give a nice, satisfying spanking but his bum is out of boundaries for me unless I want him to stop what he's doing.

Poolie wrote:

All joking aside, the spanner thing got me thinking about whether temperature play with spanking objects might be worth exploring......something really cold and hard, like a heavy spanner in fact!

Love a good spank, either with objects or just the husband’s hand when I’m not expecting it, totally takes my breath away, love it.

1 Like

When i'm having sex one of my favorite positions is doggystyle purely due to just how much I love to be spanked

NewbieCouple1984 wrote:

When i'm having sex one of my favorite positions is doggystyle purely due to just how much I love to be spanked

We agree, I love spanking the Mrs, when doing doggie too. I think on the quiet she enjoys it as she never says “stop”.

I've recently been thinking about being spanked by my OH as I love him touching my ass in general but have never really approached the subject. So I tried a little self spanking, first by hand then a belt then with a paddle brush... it was good ☺️

1 Like

I love being spanked by my OH and I know he likes to see my arse wobble and the sound of a good spank against it. I now have a Paddle but I think I prefer his big strong hand against it.

I love being spanked. I’m going to try one of these paddle things cause I’ve only ever used a hand. I’ve never really spanked my OH as I’m not sure he would enjoy it at all 😂

I enjoy being spanked with a paddle and would love to be spanked by my OH but whenever he does its like he is just slapping my butt which stings like a ******** so not sure if this is right or not as it's defo not as enjoyable.

1 Like