Spanking.

We own the FSOG paddle.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26079

I've always it on my wife but this week roles have been reversed and I been placed in chastity and punished me with the paddle she used the leather side it was great being spanked with it but after 4 goes with it even though wanted more felt couldn't take anymore. So wanted to know what's the best way of being able to build up the number of goes with it? So can have more spanking with it?

Keep swapping the sides for different sensations.

After a few goes with the leather side, swap over. It wont sting as much, but feel like more of a thud. After a few on this side, swap to leather again and it will feel more intense.

You can build up this way using softer spanks as the area gets more sensitive as opposed to just being spanked about like a tennis ball!

Keep hitting your backside with it . Either by your partner or self spanking .

According to my books on the subject ( I had to get this to settle my psyche when my Mrs wanted me to beat her on the backside) your skin will eventually harden and they use the term leatherback .

I don't know how long this will take but I am guessing it will be over a period of time . Perhaps in the mean time if you wanted to endure more then perhaps over clothes for now then remove layers as the process continues.

We received that paddle in a bondage set, neither of us have gained enough courage to use it yet though.

Some good points there thank you.
Maybe swapping over to the softer side would have been a good idea as still get the feeling of being spanked without being so painful.

It def worth a go with one couple looking to spice things up.

I suppose this is stating the obvious is to buy a softer paddle and work your way up from that .

Everything that's been said here! I love a good spanking! yummo :)

mysteron wrote:

According to my books on the subject ( I had to get this to settle my psyche when my Mrs wanted me to beat her on the backside) your skin will eventually harden and they use the term leatherback .

I don't know how long this will take but I am guessing it will be over a period of time . Perhaps in the mean time if you wanted to endure more then perhaps over clothes for now then remove layers as the process continues.

What book suggested this? I'm genuinely curious, not criticizing you, because from everything I have read on the subject this is something you DON'T want to happen, not something you should try to make happen. Hence why people who recieve spankings regularly actively take steps to look after their skin and prevent this happeing with lotions and such.

I'd definitely go with the softer side of the paddle if you can't take the pain rather than trying to harden yourself pyhsically to be able to take it. The feeling of 'too much' could well be coming from more of an emotional place than a physical one, and you don't want to push that.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

mysteron wrote:

What book suggested this? I'm genuinely curious, not criticizing you, because from everything I have read on the subject this is something you DON'T want to happen, not something you should try to make happen. Hence why people who recieve spankings regularly actively take steps to look after their skin and prevent this happeing with lotions and such.

I'd definitely go with the softer side of the paddle if you can't take the pain rather than trying to harden yourself pyhsically to be able to take it. The feeling of 'too much' could well be coming from more of an emotional place than a physical one, and you don't want to push that.

I am sure its in this one Consentual Spanking by Jules Markham .

Lovebirds_x wrote:

mysteron wrote:

+1 - I have had lots of spankings from Mr Scorpius using various toys, from paddles to floggers, his hand etc. and my skin is still very soft. I do look after my skin, and always moisturise after a heavy session with cream, arnica or aloe depending on how intense it was. You really have to just take your time, and build up at your own level until you feel comfortable. If something is painful or too much, then just slow down - never push past your boundaries. It may be that at the moment this is your limit, and that is fine, just listen to your body and go at the pace you feel comfortable with :) xx

For me personally, a lot of it is based on how you and your mind perceive pain! For example, I love being caned. I enjoy it. I love to see how far my boundaries can be pushed before I hit my limit, Usually this is when my OH has run out of space before my skin splits. All that being said ,I have had the odd occasion were my limit has been hit quicker and I have related this to how my head is feeling.

Your limit will build bit by bit, its not something to be rushed . Space out play sessions and allow plenty time for skin to heal and use suitable creams or lotions if needed to help skin heal. My butt has taken a fair amount of bashing and its still soft.

More importantly, enjoy it. Have fun. Listen to your body . Xx

That is quite a lot of the pain in spanking little switch bitch. Think it is a case of building up the pain barrier when being spanked.

Try mix things up a little we have whips , floggers , riding crop and a wooden ruler !, if where having a good spanking session we will vary what we use

Do own a flogger. Enjoy the feeling of that of me a lot. wow wooden ruler takes me back to school days.

We got the wooden ruler to go with the teacher / school girl outfit it really adds to the play and dosnt cost much