Spare any tips? - tying up my girlfriend

Been seeing each other for about 2 months and having an amazing time (especially in the bedroom)

We got discussing about fantasies and I mentioned to her about blindfolding her, tying her to the bed and spanking her... To which she said "I'd have no objections with that!". Bonus!

Thing is, I've never engaged in this kinda thing before. I ended up buying the Tracy Cox bondage set (restraints and blindfold) and bought a bullet vibe for some interesting play...

Anyway, has anyone got any tips on things that either drive you or your partners wild? Or just general ways to approach it to make it an unforgettable experience.

We are going away next week and I plan on unleashing everything then!

Cheers in advance!

For something like this, due to your relationship, I'd recommed, stroking and kissing the areas aimed to be tied. Be very sensual and slow, and teasing but also compliment their body. So when you clasp the item around their leg, arms, or other areas, they feel connected and special =)

The other thing to consider is giving her more sensation. If you use a silk scarf or feather tickler slowly all over her body before you spank, you'll increase the sensation simply because of the extreme difference.

Maybe start with a feather, then use an ice cube run gently over her body. compliment this with a warming massage oil afterwards. Really open her up nerves and senses to sensual pleasure as well as the beautigul sharpness of a nice firm spank. Don't forget to rub the area after spanking to ease off any rednesss or tenderness.

Thanks for the quick responses!

Just don't wanna rush into it too quick I think...

Being in a bed and breakfast I doubt I'll have access to ice cubes but I love the idea of a feather!

Learn how to tie a karada rope dress - it's very versatile and can be used to hold a vibrator, dildo or rabbit in place while you torment her with feathers, ice cubes, floggers or whatever. Here's a picture of the basic technique - it's pretty easy to tie. I usually add two or three large knots close together over the clit area for added stimulation... :)

http://info.stylee32.net/Advice/Dating%20and%20Sex/Bondage/rope%20clothes%20bondage.jpg

So for first time restraint play, I think the above adivce of going slow and more "romantic" than "kink" is spot on. It is a big psychological exchange that goes on. Don't under estimate it. Different sensations, textures, etc. are good but just go simple the first time and make sure after she is released there is a lot of cuddling and affection.

Cowboy81 wrote:

So for first time restraint play, I think the above adivce of going slow and more "romantic" than "kink" is spot on. It is a big psychological exchange that goes on. Don't under estimate it. Different sensations, textures, etc. are good but just go simple the first time and make sure after she is released there is a lot of cuddling and affection.

+1 I totally agree with Cowboy that the psychological exchange is very powerful in itself and could be very overwhelming the first time. Make sure she has a safe word, take it slowly, keep checking she is ok and have fun :) x

I think that karada rope dress may be a bit much for a first timer! Maybe later ;)

But yes, more romantic is the idea (for now) right now the biggest turn on is the fact she's willing to let me do it and trusts me...

Ordered a feather tickler

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20185

And

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29682

And obviously the restraints!

Think this should be enough for a fun and satisfying evening. Thanks for the advice people, will take it all in board!

Looks like you'll have a wonderful night of fun with what you've bought, she's a lucky lady :)

Don't know if this is too late, but some advice for next time anyway.

When she is blindfolded, her body will be a heightened mode of awareness. There are a few simple things you can do to drive her senses crazy. These can be done alongside the bullet as well.

Lightly trace around her body with your finger(s) or very lightly scratch her. A bit like the feather but you're able to get much the same effect with your fingers, going from her inner thigh up to her pussy. Higher up her body swirl around her breasts to her nipple.

The same can also be done with your tongue and gentle biting. The area of her chest where you feel the bone before her neck can drive a women crazy when you're biting and sucking on it.

Remember one of the most seductive parts of you is your mind and speech. Make sure you're talking to her throughout teasing her. Making her know why she is being punished, being such a naughty girl. How good she looks tied up etc. And remember to reassure her etc. afterwards if you're punishing her so she knows it's the fantasy.

Good luck enjoy!

1 Like

I woud start slowly, maybe just the blindfold to start with, or tying the ropes to the bed and just reting them around her wrists/ankles, it can be a really intense and scarry feeling the first time you are tied up.