Spasm after orgasm

Most of the time after I orgasm I get ultrasensitive that I spasm for a good 5 minutes after. Does anybody else get anything like this?

My legs go weak, if I've orgasmed hard, I can't literally walk for a good 5 mins.

It's nothing to worry about, when you O, your muscles down there are working over time. So when you O hard, you can spasm

My legs tremble & feel a bit numb & weak if the orgasm has been hard. I always struggle to get up! I also get cramp in my foot when I cum quite alot. I think the spasms are great, a way of the pleasure spreading throughout your body. Mmmm.

I love standing up and masturbating because when i am reaching my orgasm my legs go all weak but at the same time im strecthing them aswell i also get a nice shiver going from the the feet to the top of my legs.

When I come hard my legs shake and tremble, I feel like a quivering mess but I love it. I love the surge of pleasure speading over me and I can't stand up either! If I try and stand up my legs buckle....very glamorous hehehe xx

The only way I can describe it is that I've had an electric shock and my muscles contract.

My spasms can move to other parts of my boys, esp my legs toes fingers and in the muscles around my hips which can be a pain trying to walk to the stairs the next day. That usually follows from me having multiple orgasms and/or squirting over the course of a few hours though.

oh i do if ive been at it for ages haha, its more of a weird twitching though, and not inside me :S i dont really like it. after orgasming my vagina clenches for a while though and if you squeeze you legs together it feels dead nice hahaha

I only get this from lots of prostate stimulation. The wobby legs used to make me think i'd broken something. It's a bit like the feeling you get after throwing up. Sort of, shakey "did that just happen?"

sub-kitten wrote:

My legs tremble & feel a bit numb & weak if the orgasm has been hard. I always struggle to get up! I also get cramp in my foot when I cum quite alot. I think the spasms are great, a way of the pleasure spreading throughout your body. Mmmm.

exactly what sub said. I also find that I get a popping sensation in my thighs if I cum quite a lot.