Special offer toys you lover!

The zumio was on sale around black Friday (and the sale made it even cheaper!). I was so tempted because I love my zumio s, but sometimes want it stronger / more intense, which the original is. hopefully you're right in that if it goes on sale that means it's more likely to in the future.

I'm still gutted I missed the we vibe anniversary set going on clearance. I wanted it, but my bf wasn't enthused, so I waited a day too long! When I went to buy it anyway in the morning it was gone! 😭 now I'm just wondering if anything is going to be as good as a tango and a sync would have been.

Swishsticks wrote:

I'm still gutted I missed the we vibe anniversary set going on clearance. I wanted it, but my bf wasn't enthused, so I waited a day too long! When I went to buy it anyway in the morning it was gone! 😭 now I'm just wondering if anything is going to be as good as a tango and a sync would have been.

I don't think I can beat a Tango and a Sync, but the Mantric Bullet is now half-price, and the LH beaded glass dildo is DOTD too, and they're a pretty good combo. 🙂👍

Mantric Bullet https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39046

Beaded Glass https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

VR wrote:

Aw, MsR, if I ever win the lottery I'll buy you one.

I know (at least my memory is telling me so, but that's not very reliable these days) you love your Tango. Have you considered the Tracey Cox Soft bullet as something a bit different? I thought I'd hate it but, shock horror, I love it. If it comes on offer it's definitely worth a try. My OH isn't that keen on vibes for him but loves this.

Thank you! I’m sure you’d have quite a queue of hopefuls on here if you ever win the lottery!

I have got this Tracey Cox bullet, yes. I really like it but Desire then Tango still top the charts. Haven’t tried it on OH yet but we do often use bullets during oral (both of us)... got me thinking ahead and plotting, now ;-)

Thanks Mr Chimp! I hadn't spotted the Mantric bullet on sale. I've been wanting a new bullet. Has anyone got or tried this and has any opinion on it?

Forever his ♡ wrote:

Thanks Mr Chimp! I hadn't spotted the Mantric bullet on sale. I've been wanting a new bullet. Has anyone got or tried this and has any opinion on it?

It's in our basket too, would like to hear opinions

There's a free love egg if you spend £40+ (loveegg40). Valid until midnight Wednesday.

Tracey Cox love egg https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

Forever his ♡ wrote:

It's often touted as being in the top three bullets on here, along with the Desire and Tango (though always in third position, but it's a tough top two to crack). It's very rumbly and has quite a kick too, but it's battery is smaller than the other two (roughly 30 minutes on high, I think). It's a solid little toy though, and great if you can get it while it's on offer. 👍

Free Mantric rabbit vibrator when you spend over €60 and use the code RABBIT60 at checkout. https://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=37962 Of course this happens the week that all the bills are being paid so I don't have money, but hopefully it's of use to someone else on here!

KottanKitten wrote:

Free Mantric rabbit vibrator when you spend over €60 and use the code RABBIT60 at checkout. https://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=37962 Of course this happens the week that all the bills are being paid so I don't have money, but hopefully it's of use to someone else on here!

Just in case the € and link didn't give it away, that's a code for the lovehoney.eu site. 🙂 (though all codes welcome 👍)

Forever his ♡ wrote:

It's a great bullet. I've got one and I bought a spare last time it was on offer - unfortunately that one broke and Lovehoney replaced it with a Desire bullet, which imo is even better - more powerful - but the Mantic one is fab.

MsR wrote:

VR wrote:

Aw, MsR, if I ever win the lottery I'll buy you one.

I know (at least my memory is telling me so, but that's not very reliable these days) you love your Tango. Have you considered the Tracey Cox Soft bullet as something a bit different? I thought I'd hate it but, shock horror, I love it. If it comes on offer it's definitely worth a try. My OH isn't that keen on vibes for him but loves this.

Thank you! I’m sure you’d have quite a queue of hopefuls on here if you ever win the lottery!

I have got this Tracey Cox bullet, yes. I really like it but Desire then Tango still top the charts. Haven’t tried it on OH yet but we do often use bullets during oral (both of us)... got me thinking ahead and plotting, now ;-)

Uh-oh. Plotting... always gets me into trouble! Mostly the good kind of trouble but I must admit that I do occasionally bite off more than I can chew ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Forever his ♡ wrote:

It's a great little vibe. You won't be sorry you took the plunge with it especially if it's on sale.

Go on, you know you want to ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

20% off Liberator (including the heart-shaped one). 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/22330/

Ian Chimp wrote:

20% off Liberator (including the heart-shaped one). 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/22330/

Ooh - now I'm all in a muddle as I would snap this up. My finger has been hovering over 'checkout' all day.

But it says it is 45 inches long. The Wedge is 24 inches and that is still pretty big. 45 inches is nearly as big as the entire bed!

The photos are very misleading, as it looks like it is smaller than the wedge and would fit neatly under the hips.

But I've checked via Live Chat and 45 inches is correct - they went to physically check :-(

Well, now I'm even more unsure. I looked on 'an alternative selling site' and they gave the measurement as 45cm / 18 inches, which sounds a lot more likely.

I double-checked with Lovehoney and they are clear that it is 45 inches and a very large item.

Has anyone else got one?

MsR wrote:

Ooh - now I'm all in a muddle as I would snap this up. My finger has been hovering over 'checkout' all day.

But it says it is 45 inches long. The Wedge is 24 inches and that is still pretty big. 45 inches is nearly as big as the entire bed!

The photos are very misleading, as it looks like it is smaller than the wedge and would fit neatly under the hips.

But I've checked via Live Chat and 45 inches is correct - they went to physically check :-(

There is no way that is 45" wide. The Liberator website says - Measurement in inches: 18"W x 14"L x 7"H.

(Coincidentally, 18" is roughly 45cm...)

I've just phoned them. Made sure we were talking about the same cushion. The person I spoke to confirmed 45 inches (that is massive and not at all like the pictures!), but will email me in the next few hours if she finds out differently - she couldn't say how long the 20% offer was available for, though.

I didn't spot your second post until after I'd posted. 🙂 The big ramp says it's only 33 inches long, so I think there's been some confusion. All the cushions are vacuum-packed, so it seems unlikely that they've opened one up to physically measure it.

For £56/£42 it'd be a real bargain if it was 45 inches wide. 🙂