Special offer toys you lover!

I think they've got this wrong, but I've gone through Live Chat and spoken to someone on the phone and they all say the same thing. I'm not taking a chance on something which might take Pickfords to deliver and be unwrapped from shrink packaging and impossible to send back afterwards. No email yet... it's the first time I've felt frustrated with this company!

Ian Chimp wrote:

For £56/£42 it'd be a real bargain if it was 45 inches wide. 🙂

We'll ditch the bed and sleep on it if that is the size.

I've got £10 of points and the Unlimited 25% too ;-) So stop dicking around, LH!

Sorry - me again. Started last messages 40 mins ago then a family drama took place.

I've had an email:

Hi xxx,

The Love Liberator is 45 square inches meaning the item is 5x9.

I hope this helps with purchasing this item.

I can't do maths. Can anyone tell me what that means????

It means they are saying it is 5 inches by 9 inches. So basically 5 inches wide by 9 inches long.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845

this one,(which i think is the same thing, in blue) says it is 14 inches by 7 inches.

MsR wrote:

Sorry - me again. Started last messages 40 mins ago then a family drama took place.

I've had an email:

Hi xxx,

The Love Liberator is 45 square inches meaning the item is 5x9.

I hope this helps with purchasing this item.

I can't do maths. Can anyone tell me what that means????

That also makes no sense as it is a three dimensional object. 🙂 (and it also isn't a regular shape, so 5 x 9 isn't going to be accurate). I think I'd go with the measurements from the Liberator website. 👍

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

It means they are saying it is 5 inches by 9 inches. So basically 5 inches wide by 9 inches long.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845

this one,(which i think is the same thing, in blue) says it is 14 inches by 7 inches.

It's actually this heart-shaped one. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27419

They've basically gone from saying that this is a really large item that's definitely 45" long (and they said they'd measured it), to now saying it's the size of a tissue box. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

They've basically gone from saying that this is a really large item that's definitely 45" long (and they said they'd measured it), to now saying it's the size of a tissue box. 🙂

Yep. Bonkers.

Thanks @Green Eyed Girl. I have that wedge and when I bought it, it was advertised at 24" long, which is about right. It's very good.

MsR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Yep. Bonkers.

Thanks @Green Eyed Girl. I have that wedge and when I bought it, it was advertised at 24" long, which is about right. It's very good.

MsR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Yep. Bonkers.

The Wedge now has different measurements for different colours?

Looking through them all it seems the measurement format is inconsistent. Ideally it'd be good to have a picture in the photos that marks out each dimension.

I think the photo for the heart one looks like it's likely to be 45cm (18") wide.

Oops xD my mistake.

According to the makers website, The heart shaped one is apparently 18"W x 14"L x 7"H

or as close as something asymmetrical can manage

Hmm... so hard to decide. If this is like it looks in the photos and if the Liberator website measurements are the right ones then this would really suit us. It would raise my hips and OH could still fit his knees either side (unlike the Wedge, which is better for other postiions imo). But I can't unseal the vacuum packing and then decide against it if it really is huge.... I think I'll sleep on it (metaphorically) and see if there is any more info + the offer tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone's help x

Can you try emailing Liberator direct? They're at least 8 hours behind us so you may get an answer pretty quick.

Me again. 45cm is about 18 inches. I have the Wedge and it isn't that big!

I think someone has confused their inches with centimetres.

VR wrote:

Can you try emailing Liberator direct? They're at least 8 hours behind us so you may get an answer pretty quick.

Good thought. I've looked at their website but I know they make some unlabelled things for LH - like my wedge, which is a Liberator but not labelled. So I don't know if the spec would be the same? And I doubt they would say anything about different arrangements with different companies?

I agree that LH might have their inches mixed up with their centimetres. But I've chatted to one person online, another over the phone and had an email, all saying the same thing. Even with discounts it is quite a big purchase for me and a difficult item to return, but I would buy it if I was sure.

Me yet again.

I just searched "Liberator heart reviews" and one on YouTube by a Dr Ruthie popped up. It's not a brilliant video but you can see her waving it about. You may be able to get an idea checking that out.

MsR wrote:

I agree that LH might have their inches mixed up with their centimetres. But I've chatted to one person online, another over the phone and had an email, all saying the same thing. Even with discounts it is quite a big purchase for me and a difficult item to return, but I would buy it if I was sure.

Wow, that's not good. Sounds like they're being a bit lazy checking out the sizes as all the sites I've just had a quick trawl through have said 45cm/18" (or thereabouts).

Can you try posting the question on the Inside Lovehoney section? I think it would be in everyone's interest as if a product turned up that wasn't as described and you were actually expecting nearly four foot of pillow and something tiny turns up they'd be required by law to accept a return as the goods are not as described.

I don't think the Lovehoney bosses would be very happy if that happened and loads of people wanted refunds on opened stock just because of a wrong measurement. On the other hand, they're losing sales if people look at the item and decide it's way to big for them.

Either way, it really needs to be sorted as I'm pretty sure they've made a mistake. Who on earth needs a 48" pillow? The model in the picture must be enormous, too!

I know there's a Glitch thread but I think this needs its own question posted and answered.

VR wrote:

MsR wrote:

Wow, that's not good. Sounds like they're being a bit lazy checking out the sizes as all the sites I've just had a quick trawl through have said 45cm/18" (or thereabouts).

Can you try posting the question on the Inside Lovehoney section? I think it would be in everyone's interest as if a product turned up that wasn't as described and you were actually expecting nearly four foot of pillow and something tiny turns up they'd be required by law to accept a return as the goods are not as described.

I don't think the Lovehoney bosses would be very happy if that happened and loads of people wanted refunds on opened stock just because of a wrong measurement. On the other hand, they're losing sales if people look at the item and decide it's way to big for them.

Either way, it really needs to be sorted as I'm pretty sure they've made a mistake. Who on earth needs a 48" pillow? The model in the picture must be enormous, too!

I know there's a Glitch thread but I think this needs its own question posted and answered.

Absolutely agree, but I've banged on about it long enough. I'm not ordering - I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Hope you are yours are well xxx

Latest email:

'It is 5 inches wide and 9 inches long we do not have the depth of this item'

Too tiny then to be of any use? No longer humongous? I give up...