Speculum/intimate spreader

Last night hubby was browsing through LH when I noticed he got excited 😈 I asked what he was looking at and he said the speculums/intimate spreaders. I've mentioned being interested in the spreader before but he didn't seem interested. This morning we've been discussing it and we'd like to have a go but not sure whether to buy the intimate spreader or a speculum. I'm thinking the intimate spreader would be a better starting toy before diving in with a speculum?

Has anyone tried either? What were your experiences?

Thank you 😘

we actully have both

we didnt find the spreader to great. ( we brought the clamp one )its really hard to get into place and we found once it had came out of shape it was impossible to get back. its a great idea but i persoanlly didnt get the results i was hoping. the clamps wasnt plesent at all and it was really hard to clean in all the ridges.. we actually sent it back it was that bad!

the speculum is great for roleplay or play especially with a thin bullet. wasnt painfull in any way but grab a good lube. must easier to clean.

i think it totally depends on which area u most want to stimulate as you can get much clit play with the speculum where as the speeader should leave that area totally exposed.

Reading between the lines its a speculum your hubby is interested in.

Spreaders I found can become of little use once you're wet so they don't hold things open, whilst a bigger step, I would just go the speculum route, this one is great and probably the best buy even if more expensive;

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16485

we have this one and its great sitting between my wifes legs sliding it in and opening her up, as it can be used either way using it sideways allows me to rub her G spot, as once fully![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) open it buldges down for easy rubbling, a torch also comes in handy! I can also easily get to her cervix and play with it, which for her is not too sensitive so I can give it quite a poke and squeeze.

I have the intimate parts spreader:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

and I love it. I use it to hold my labia open to enable me better access to my clit, without it I have to use one hand to hold myself open which can be annoying. My hubby likes it too when giving me oral as he doesn't have to use his hands. It also opens my vagina up and enables better g spot access.

So for me it's al about access all areas, and I certainly recommend it for that. I've not tried a speculum so can't comment on that.

Hope you have fun whatever you choose!

*sexybabe* wrote:

and I love it. I use it to hold my labia open to enable me better access to my clit, without it I have to use one hand to hold myself open which can be annoying. My hubby likes it too when giving me oral as he doesn't have to use his hands. It also opens my vagina up and enables better g spot access.

So for me it's al about access all areas, and I certainly recommend it for that. I've not tried a speculum so can't comment on that.

+1 Completly recommended

Like a couple of others we have used the intimate spreader on here, but it is a bit fiddly. But persist it is a mean bit of kit. Personal fav is for the spreader to come out when shes been tied up. Usually wrists to ankles. Hot!

Lone Ranger wrote:

Like a couple of others we have used the intimate spreader on here, but it is a bit fiddly. But persist it is a mean bit of kit. Personal fav is for the spreader to come out when shes been tied up. Usually wrists to ankles. Hot!

Maybe it was just not for us(spreader) I found once her lady parts got wet they tended to slip under the "arms" rendering it pretty useless, perhaps it was due to them being a bit larger and not so "Ahem" firmer ? Now if I had hooked the ends in her inner labia rings that would have worked a treat but the ends were too big to go through the ring.

You need to be relaxed to let your partner play with a speculum on you, communication is required too, as we guys can get a bit carried away, a mirror is also handy, or even your phone camera? just make sure the pictures/videos are not backed up to the cloud!! as I found out! thankfully I deleted them before anyone saw them,,,, especially as my daughters phone is logged into my account-so i can see whats she's doing, like a good parent should?

*sexybabe* wrote:

I'm ordering one today. I've been very curious about that for ages and remembered when Sexybabe ordered hers a short ago. Lovely reviews about it!