Sperm friendly lubircant apart from pre-seed and yes baby.

For those of you that have read my other threads, you will know that due to my endometriosis, me and my oh are going to try for a baby in the near future, possibly even as early as the new year. We feel that given my condition, sooner rather than later will be best. I know lots of women with this disease have been fine conceiving but mine is slightly more complicated as certain meds available to me are not an option due to family medical history and thus won't buy me the time I need before we would naturally want pregnancy to happen in our own time.

I have been reading more into conception and preganancy ect as this will be my first baby, I do not know much about it all so it is going to be as scary as it is exciting for me and my oh. I am 24 next yr and he will be 27.

I have looked at the 'baby' lubricant available on LH and have read about on various sites about the 'pre-seed' one that I have also seen on ebay. Does anyone know of any other lubricants that are sperm friendly and vaginal friendly in a way it helps create/keep a good environment for conception/impregnation? I am currently using either liquid silk or sliquid as these are two that I know and trust and don't suffer any irritations from. I am taking this whole conception and pregnancy quite seriously, I have even started to eat more balanced and healthily as due to my hectic work lifestyle, I was lucky if I even bothered with a tin of soup after a long 12 hour shift on my feet. I am not obssessive but I want to do everything correctly to ensure I don't ruin any chance of pregnancy or jeopardise the health of the devoloping baby during pregnancy, this is probably also because it will be my first ever pregnancy, I have bought some books to help but it still doesn't stop me being so conerned, and given my endometriosis, I don't want to risk anything.

rb

xx

sorry i meant to say the yes baby lubricant

Hi,

I found these:

Conceive Plus but their website isn't working for some reason:

http://www.conceiveplus.com/

& Zestica:

http://www.zestica.co.uk/

Hope this helps

2W

Also Conceivease:

http://conceivease.com/

I can't see how sliquid would be a problem for conception, considering it is only water and celulose for the most part.

From what I've read, regular waterbased lube (or any other type for that matter) might reduce motility or even block sperm. Sperm friendly lubricants help the body produce extra cervical mucous and also help the already existing cervical mucous become thinner (it can become quite stretchy and sticky usually before ovulation).

I have now purchsed the Zestica sperm friendly lubricant. Has anyone else had or used this lubricant before and did it work for you? It says lots of couples recommend it.

rb

xx

I have just recieved my zestica sperm friendly lubricant, has alot of good custoner reviews on it. Hope it works, I shall put it to the test when my oh arrives home from away at work at the end of the week!

xx