Spice up my holiday...

Ok first holiday with the new b/f, got a week before we go. What should I buy for some extra sexy fun? Or what should we do to be just that extra bit naughty ;)

RReally depends on what you're into!? I would get some sexy lingerie for sure though!

Checklist so far:
Sexy undies
Lube
Blindfold
Bondage tape
Candles

If you're into bondage maybe a flogger paddle etc? Orr I would also bring a butt plug, and a bullet. And a massage candle.

A

If you're into bondage maybe a flogger paddle etc? Orr I would also bring a butt plug, and a bullet. And a massage candle.

And some kind of edible that I could eat off my man, or could be eaten off me... Chocolate body paint or whipped cream! I like to get messy haha.

Grr need to stop typing on a tablet I'm so bad at it haha! Forgive my 1.5 posts

Lol appreciated :)
Massage candles and choc body paint sound fab!!

No worries you'll have to let me know how it goes :) xxx

MissChar wrote:

Grr need to stop typing on a tablet I'm so bad at it haha! Forgive my 1.5 posts

Same her I have. no end of trouble takes me ages to write them

Sex on hotel balcony, in the pool , handjob in the hottub etc

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Sex on hotel balcony, in the pool , handjob in the hottub etc

Yes! Hotels are the best! Lots of opportunities for naughtiness when you think about it...

Miss char my first daughter was conceived after a spa trip to a hotel and a handjob in the hottub. He couldn't wait to get me in bed that night.
Think my oH was furious when he took me to a hotel a few months ago and I was so heavily pregnant that I didn't want to have sex because I had bad hip pain. He always expects filthy sex In hotels

How do you solve the sex toys, luggage x ray scan conundrum?

Do people just now care about this? Is it just me?

Hen night toad.... Pack them in luggage bag that gets checked in or if you have to travel with only hand luggage you stick them in your partners bag and run through security pretending your not with him

NO it isn't just you, but if you want to take sex toys just deal with it by putting them in the suitcase. They can feel free to look if they want. Would rather they didn't really but we can't do anything about it!! Would never travel with them in hand baggage as they often get searched as mine did last year. Very embarrasing although i think they were even more embarassed!! Oh well

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Hen night toad.... Pack them in luggage bag that gets checked in or if you have to travel with only hand luggage you stick them in your partners bag and run through security pretending your not with him

haha, might have known the bloke would get this job :)

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

NO it isn't just you, but if you want to take sex toys just deal with it by putting them in the suitcase. They can feel free to look if they want. Would rather they didn't really but we can't do anything about it!! Would never travel with them in hand baggage as they often get searched as mine did last year. Very embarrasing although i think they were even more embarassed!! Oh well

I guess when youve lived through that, most things can be taken in your stride afterwards, lol