Spice up your (lingerie) Life!

Have you purchased something special to show your significant other? Did it help heat things up?

Yes and yes! I love lingerie. I find Lovehoneys own brand fits me best and this will explain my long order history of such items. When looking to surprise my SO I tend to go for red. Red is my partners favourite colour and is a safe bet to hear things up.

1 Like

Parisienne is my new fav.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/parisienne/

I tested the bra set because it ticked all my style boxes but I felt so superb in it I'm saving it for my wedding night. I'm glad the range has been launched because I can start telling people how much I love it.

1 Like

An old topic but a great question!
I adore lingerie but it’s only recently become a thing for my wife and I.
We have been together for 11 years, have two kids and although sex was always great, it had more or less disappeared for us.
We decided to see a therapist and made our sex life a priority. My wife wasn’t sure about lingerie - although she had dressed up a few times for me - in a maid outfit and a babydoll - but I think she felt a bit objectified.
However, we talked about it, listened to podcasts and now have a collection of lingerie from LH.
It drives me crazy - she looks so amazing in it!
Now we have a great sex life, and have passion play dates. She feels sexy in lingerie and we always have lots of fun.
Wet look stuff looks very sexy on her, basques, stockings, long gloves!
It’s really spiced up our sex lives and made it so special.
Now she lets me take pics of her in the outfits, so I can gaze lovingly at them and remember our special sexy times.
A big YES!!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes