Spit or swallow (not the usual question)

I've had a bit of a search and can't find this question but if it has already been discussed please ignore me.

I've never really understood the whole spit or swallow debate. Personally for me the more important question would be "cum in mouth or not?".

I love to cum in MrsD's mouth because it feels fantastic and because being allowed to do something so intimate does something incredible for me mentally. Whether she then spits or swallows doesn't really matter to me, truth be told I rather enjoy seeing it dribble from her mouth.

So my question is this. What is it that those who like to swallow and those who like their OHs to swallow like so much about it (other than it being a quick way to clean up)?

Mr D and Mrs D wrote:

I've never really understood the whole spit or swallow debate. Personally for me the more important question would be "cum in mouth or not?".

So my question is this. What is it that those who like to swallow and those who like their OHs to swallow like so much about it (other than it being a quick way to clean up)?

I am inclined to agree with you there. I think the dilemma usually involves whether you're comfortable with this act rather than spitting or swallowing. Although, those that sort of compromise may prefer to spit. I, personally dislike my OH letting it out in my mouth lol. I just don't like the taste or the feeling of it in my mouth or down my throat. Tried it, threw up... a lot. We both prefer to end it inside me, down there. It accomplishes the thought of him giving me something, in a sense.

I think guys may feel somewhat rejected or disappointed if the OH doesn't want to "accept" them in that crucial moment. Basically along the lines of AA's explanation. =]

To be honest, usually for easier clear up. I don't like the taste but I don't dislike it either.

My OH doesn't like it on her face or in her mouth, which is fine by me. She always enjoys it on her breasts.

I always swallow it's something I enjoy doing for the guy. Every guy I've been with is always keen for oral and for me to swallow. Never had any bad experiences and I actually like the taste and sensation. It's just something I'm really into!

For a long time, probably 2 years or so, my bf asked me not to swallow but nearly always wanted to cum in my mouth during oral. This was his choice not mine! Which nearly always meant the whole running to the bathroom scenario afterwards – which usually kills the moment! His reasons for not wanting me to swallow were that it wasn’t pleasant for me and he didn’t want me to have to experience it (again his choice!) Purely because he always insisted in cumming in my mouth I interpreted it as something which felt good and intimate to him.

Nowadays he has no problem with me swallowing, in fact he asked me to on one occasion so i’ve kind of carried on since then! I prefer it in some ways as I don’t have to find a way of spitting it out and we can carry on being intimate straight away.

x x x

Have you never thought of letting him cum in ur mouth before letting it run down ur face and on to ur boobs Hun? It may sound dirty, but my man thinks he's the luckiest man alive when I do it!

I think its part of the act to swallow, i love it and it drives men wild, i think its the ultimate sex act. I also love to hold the cum in my mouth for a few seconds to allow him to see it before swallowing.

This may sound pervy but I tend to agree with Mistress D! I adore snowballing!!

I'm going to echo what others have said. For me it's partly about it being the last part of the act, and also because the alternative (spitting) is a hassle.

Think a girl who swallows is such a turn on, don't really know why, but agree with Avrielle, if she doesn't like it then I would rather come somwhere else than her mouth

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I think it's something to do with "taking every bit of you". Something about it makes it more intimate and feels a little more accepting. Running off to the bathroom to spit it out isn't very pleasant, or sexy.

couldn't agree more, my ex loved receiving facials and taking it in her mouth

My OH and dom asked me to swallow, bearing in mind we've only been seeing each other a few months. As my master I had no option but to agree even though it was something I'd always be afraid to try. To be honest the first time I was shocked at how easy it was so now it's not a problem

I think ur right to ask cum in mouth or not!

I personally dont get why people allow their OH etc to cum in mouth but dont swallow. Hasn't the cum already been in ur mouth - uve tasted the cum and had it sitting in ur mouth so why not just swallow???

However if a girl doesnt allow cum in mouth then there r alternatives for this like so many of the others have said - breasts, bum, tummy, face etc etc

I personally love to swallow - i put the effort into the blow job so its kinda like my little reward before my big reward lol

x