Spit or swallow?

Spit or swallow?

Swallow

0-1

5 Likes

Definitely swallow :yum:

Be very rude and bad manners of me to waste it. I never waste a drop of his sweet nectar :drooling_face:

2 Likes

If she doesn’t our friend does :yum:

1 Like

Swallow. Although I prefer to have it put inside me in a different place. I swallow more when cleaning up a partner.

3 Likes

I never swallow :slightly_smiling_face: I just don’t like the taste, it makes me nauseous. My hubby doesn’t mind as long as I’m going down on him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

swallow all day long

4 Likes

Swallow 6
Spit 1

4 Likes

Swollow :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Swallow for both me and my wife.

4 Likes

OH spits as doesn’t like the texture but I don’t mind that as long as she goes down, and will usually finish in or on her anyway

1 Like

Wife loves to swallow - LUCKY ME!!! :grin: :kiss: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Prefer him to cum inside me but if not then swallow

7 Likes

My wife always swallows unless she shares with me. She says it would be rude to spit out. She loves my nectar!

2 Likes

Definitely swallow. Love how much OH enjoys it and his doesn’t taste unpleasant at all.

9 Likes

Spit as I chicken out at the thought of throwing up or getting Ill from it lol

3 Likes

Spouse tends to swallow, although when she doesn’t (like under the current pregnancy) she just has me “finish” somewhere else

3 Likes

Most of the time i will swallow but all depends on how horny i am feeling.

7 Likes

Swallow mmmmm

6 Likes

Swalllow :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Neither the OH will not let me cum in her mouth, she will happily give me a bj as long as I tell her when I am about to cum, at which point she will remove me from her mouth and point me at her tits, giving me a handjob until I cum. Though usually she has brought me so close to the point of cumming orally, that I nearly always explode on her tits with further stimulation.

4 Likes