Spit or swallow

Girls/guys do you prefer to spit or swallow ?

3 Likes

I’ve genuinely never been with anyone who’s spit. If they would prefer to, that’s fine, just never happened. Everyone I’ve been with has swallowed which is fine by me. Given my choice it would go somewhere else though…

1 Like

Swallow :100: Never understood why someone would spit it out!

3 Likes

Spit otherwise I just gag

3 Likes

Swallow :woman_shrugging: never been an issue for me, but get it’s not for everyone

2 Likes

Swallowed and have with all my oral partners and also always sucked it clean after PIV sex…love it and don’t like wasting a drop…

7 Likes

And where would that be lol ?

That’s so hot lol. One ex I had to wear a condom when I was getting a BJ as she hated cum in her mouth that much lol

1 Like

Wife swallows almost 100% of the time.

1 Like

She’s a keeper lol

My girl will swallow until my balls look like raisins, she’s an absolute champion :princess:t2:

5 Likes

Swallow, all day long swallow… although good to play with it first for a bit…

2 Likes

My OH doesn’t like the taste or texture, so neither, it is into a flavoured condom or else I need to tell her when I am about to cum and she’ll direct it onto her tits.

2 Likes

The OH swallows I like to spit I love cum play

1 Like

Mrs W here … I always swallow, just seems to me to be the right thing to do …

6 Likes

Recently started swallowing my own load when I solo play. Love the warm feeling down my throat

6 Likes

I love cum play it’s very erotic and naughty I need more ideas around it

2 Likes

Wife swallows.So did i many years ago when i was spit roasted by two Thai T-Girls.

2 Likes

OH does both depending on her mood if she spits it normally end in my mouth as I love the taste of my own cum

4 Likes

My oh always swallows. She threw up the first time she sucked me off. But since then it’s been swallow. She’ll suck me a little for clean up after piv sometimes.

4 Likes