Spit roast experiences good/bad?

Hi everyone,

So my girlfriend has a fantasy of being involved in a spit roast, we've been together 6 years and got with each other when we were (removed by moderator)

We wanted to hear people's experiences so we could build a picture up of what it'll be like and if the fantasy matches the real thing.

I'm into cuckold and she likes the idea so a three some would be perfect to test if we can hack it, instead of going into the full cuckold scene we can test a three some type thing first without doing cuckold type things.

With being together so long (edited by moderator) we thought it'll be a great time to experiment whilst we are still young with a strong relationship and connetion.

So any thoughts :)

Thank you!

My advice is be careful. When I was younger I got involved in several threesomes with my girlfriend and another girl. Sometimes it was fine and my girlfriend enjoyed it and really liked watching me with and joining in with the other girl. But I did have a bad experience with one ex, where she suggested having a threesome with another girl and that it was something she would like to try. So we found a girl through a sex finder website, arranged it and did it. Now my girlfriend thought it would really turn her on and excite her to watch me with another girl and watching her being pleasured by me and maybe helping out while I had sex with her. It didn't she found it made her jealous and she didn't really enjoy the experience, which is the total opposite of what she thought would be her experience. I know that this is not what you are talking about bringing another woman into the bedroom with you both, but the emotions could well turn out to be the same when another man is having sex with your girlfriend.

The only experience I have had with me, a second man and a girl didn't go so well. It was me, a girl and her boyfriend. So I was the guy brought in to the event. I met the couple online, we arranged everything and did it. After it was done, I thought everything had gone well, I enjoyed it, the girl enjoyed it, but her guy didn't enjoy it. She told me later, in private, that he had found it made him jealous, mainly due to the fact that my equipment was a lot bigger than his and I was better in terms of lasting and staying up. I found this surprising because I had been upfront about the size of it in my info on the website we met on. His was average in size but mine is much bigger than average size in both length and girth. So that experience has put me off threesomes with two guys and one girl.

If you decide to go through with it, make sure you both honestly feel comfortable with the idea and both feel comfortable with the second guy in the situation. My experience has been threesomes can be great but some find them to be a negative experience, even though they were sure they would love it beforehand. Sorry to have waffled on, I hope this helps a bit and any further questions I'd be happy to try and answer.

IMO Acts like this especially those that involve a trhird party, unless arranged through some sort of club eg Swingers Club are best left well alone as an unacted fantasy .

Myself i love threesomes but like others have said make sure you and partner are 100% with doing this as swingers we meet up in local swingers clubs and on swinging websites..we know others that have tried it and not liked and 1 or 2 have broken up over it ..its not for all and something you need to discuss