Splosh, Gunge, Slime

Hi everyone,

For a good while I’ve been very intrigued by using slime for kinky play. Has anyone indulged and how did you find it?

2 Likes

get in enough mess with lube and our own mess lol! love getting very slippy over my breasts especially

2 Likes

I’m also intrigued. Something on my list as well :+1:

1 Like

I don’t think I’d like the texture, even the name makes me not want to touch it :persevere:

We had a bit of a play with that bath slime stuff u get for kids. It was ok but ended up clumpy lol

I’ve seen some videos online with lube play and it looks soo messy and yet really sexy fun lol :laughing:

1 Like

I’m a splosher. I love it. Happy to give suggestions or answer questions.

I’d love to try nuru gel, however the clean up puts me off…that and a big enough space to try it!

I’ve ordered a couple of samples from a supplier andcwaiting for them to arrive, and then to get rid of the kids long enough to play

So hopefully tomorrow night will be the night. Kids are away!!! I’m hoping the missus will play along. Slightly against the grain i want her to gunge me first

We are big fans, have played with sploshing for years. We mostly get natrolsol as used on TV; it’s body safe, cleans up easily and is cheap to get hold of.

Love to combine it with BDSM for humiliation play.

We use nuru gel and love it! I have to say though you need to keep it warm as it gets cold fast if you don’t. Especially on a pvc sheet

2 Likes

I’ve got some thick and extra thick slime MS gunge. Think its the sort of stuff they use on telly

1 Like

Didn’t manage to try it on valentines due to the mrs fibro, however I’ve got it made up and maybe using tomorrow!!! Can’t wait for her to cover me. She wants to make me suffer with it

Bought some dry travel sized packets for an upcoming trip to Vegas with Mrs. Val. Not sure how the hotel room cleaning staff will appreciate it, but may take it for a test run in the shower…

She got me good!! 2 different thicknesses of slime and some custard thrown in too. Mrs was rather hesitant but really enjoyed punishing me. The extra thick slime was particularly good. Even though it was an extra 50% diluted to make the 1 litre sample last longer

1 Like

We have played with nuru gel. Even used several online recipe’s and made our own.
Definitely do it when it’s warm, it certainly cools us down. PVC sheet or a cheaper alternative we found was an incontinence fitted sheet with rolled up towels underneath around the edges to stop the gel and us going onto the floor!
Also be extra careful after showering, the water reactivates it and the last thing you need is a trip to AnE.
Apart from those two issues we found it alot of fun. Slipping, sliding against your partner’s skin, very sensual.
When the summer comes round again we are looking forward to fitting in a few more sessions.

That’s a lot of slime.
Unfortunately photos are only allowed in the Your photos section and they need to be approved first. Your post may be flagged because of the photo, so it would be best for you to remove it yourself and avoid the flag. Theres a topic here that would be perfect for your photo.

All the guidance on photos is in The great big photo guide.

Whoops, first time posting a picture. Edited and deleted

Pic has now been approved in topic you suggested @JoCat .

1 Like