Sploshing

Hi just interested if anyone here has tried or even loves "sploshing" i.e. getting messy with food etc. I love it and love pouring custard and chocolate etc over my wife. Love to hear your stories etc.

My ex and I once played with canned peaches w/ juice. Her being the recipient. That was 16 years ago though.

It isnt something I am massively into. Simply because I am a little bit OCD (About germs and mess), I hate feeling sticky and because my vagina reacts to everythinggggg and I know anything sugary down there could end up with infections etc

I know.....I had to spoil the mood!

Tell you what I would love to do though....Naked wrestling in a massive pool of oil! Count me in for that!

I haven't tried it but it does sound very fun... I think I just worry about cleaning up afterwards which is silly i guess.

I've had chocolate sauce all over me which was fun ... For some reason the idea of being an ice cream sundae really turns me on... so like in that senario my Oh would pour freezing cold ice cream, hot fudge sauce ect ect all over me and then lick it off me but I haven't tried it yet x

The reason food play interests me is texture. However I am very careful not to put sugary and high PH foods near my vagina. But licking off things like sugar free jelly, whipped cream (best is it's fresh as when you whip it your boobs and bum can giggle a little), and apparently pesto.... pesto wasn't my idea, it kind of happened during a meal, that one was a bit odd.

Food is a natural pleasure, and combinding it with sex, can be enjoyable and seem very primal in a sense.

I personally don't get turned on about food though... more the difference in texture it gives to my tongue, fingure tips, and when it's being rubbed and licked over me too.

I couldnt cope with the mess I would go nuts .

Not really my thing, I'd worry too much about the mess. But can't really knock it till you try it. I LOVE Sliquid's range of flavoured lubes though, they're amazing!

It's never interested me really. I don't mind chocolate body paint or nutella but haven't tried anything more than that Xx

I wouldn't mind if I was wearing latex or something that was 'waterproof'. However if not I would be too concerned with the sugar and what not touching genitals. I wouldn't mind skin safe massge oil or thick lubricant.

My fb and I had a lot of fun once with a champange bottle and him drinking it out of me. Very bubbly sensations!

We've not been really messy but we have indulged in chocolate body paint which you can keep to specific areas. We've also used yogurt and fruit which is a bit more messy but very cold.
I always put towels on the bed before we start though. It makes an interesting breakfast in bed.

Heard about the champagne thing back in school (over 10 years ago) but never tried it. Worthwhile or a waste of good champagne? And never heard about sugar being a problem near vaginas, does that mean champagne would be a bad idea? Or would the alcohol counteract this? And would that then be a problem in it's own right? :)

Wild172 wrote:

Heard about the champagne thing back in school (over 10 years ago) but never tried it. Worthwhile or a waste of good champagne? And never heard about sugar being a problem near vaginas, does that mean champagne would be a bad idea? Or would the alcohol counteract this? And would that then be a problem in it's own right? :)

i think most peoples issues seem to be the sticky mess that sugary things would create when mingled with umm .. juices and lickery and such .. not so sure sugar itself would cause any problems unless not cleaned off properly !

theMightyBum wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

juices and lickery

This definitely needs adopting as the brand name for some kind of flavoured lube or something.

hahahah !!!! like BE BUM !! BE MIGHTY ! :P

I didn't get any bad reactions to the champagne and all stickiness was washed off in a long, hot, steamy shower afterwards!

I heartilly recommend both! ;)

rubysoho wrote:

Wild172 wrote:

i think most peoples issues seem to be the sticky mess that sugary things would create when mingled with umm .. juices and lickery and such .. not so sure sugar itself would cause any problems unless not cleaned off properly !

Sugar is a food for bacteria. The risks are increased risk of bacterial infections. Also adding food stuffs can throw out the natural PH balance which can lead to thrush. Washing well may reduce the risk but it is still possible that some makes it inside, where it could cause infection. I wouldn't recommend putting any food stuffs, especially sugary foods, down there but each to their own and if it works for you, fair enough. :D