Spontaneous actions

hi guys,

my wife is posting this thread,

the other day my husband was in the bathroom brushing his teeth naked whilst I was walking past so I thought "why not" so I came up behind him and cupped his balls and started to stoke his cock from flaccid to erect I could tell this was turning him on by the size of his penis in my hand so I spun him around went on my knees and sucked him off until he came,

we never said a word to each other until he came down for breakfast.

Have you ever done anything spontaneous to your partner and what was it?

Please share as it would be great to do things other people have done spontaneously!!

Its something we do most of the time as we are both quite big teases. For instance when I was vacuuming the hallway on monday night ( yes I do help with the house work) my Mrs came up behind me and undid my trousers and eased them down and stated playing with me. and gave me a very nice BJ.

I recipricated the gesture on her last night whilst she was doing the washing up . I came up behind her and undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then I gently pulled her panties down and gently spanked her whilst she was drying some pots. 2 of which she dropped! We then made passionate love on top of the washing machine .

We have maanged to do a bit more of that type of thing this week as our son is away with friends .

i love being spontanous! last night we was just sat watching tv, i just went down on him.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Its exciting

Sometimes we will be on the sofa relaxing after dinner, we lay at opposite ends. He will start by gently rubbing my foot or leg and then gently coax the other one apart and then finger me until I come, or just eat my pussy out. Usually everything results in sex on the sofa haha

Guys this is getting a little to graphic 🙀

I just wanted to add that this type of behaviour in my opinion is very good for a relationship as it keeps it exciting. Even if your too tired after work to go the full way its nice to say stroke your partenrs body in places as it just lets them know that everything is fine and you still worship them even if your too knackered to do anything else.

Glad you said it mysteron I was about to say the same, not that im in a relationship atm but scheduled sex would become very boring very quickly .. you should always spend time making your partner feel special and wanted.

That is so so true. It's so easy to become stuck in a rut with sex it can lose its spark. Most importantly to let your other half know everything is ok with you both, and just because you don't want sex, you think they are still mighty fine. It keeps things fresh and fun and always anticipating the next session!

There's not enough of that in our relationship, but the odd time it has happened in a spontaneous way it's been amazing.
I was once on my PlayStation and she came in knelt down and pulled my pants down and gave me a lovely hand job.
She used to slip into something sexy and lie on the bed waiting for me to get home from work which was nice but that hasn't happened for a while.

I wish we could be more spontaneous, and I worry sometimes our sexytimes is becoming boring for him, cause I go round his, we watch tv, we have sex, we continue watching tv, we go our separate ways to work and home etc... But we don't have much choice when our time together is limited and we're on opposite shifts...
We still go out together, massage each other, dabble in bondage and anal play, have date days and go shopping together, have dinner and lunch together :) We still have fun! But sometimes I worry he's holding back on his fantasies or is getting bored of our sex, as it's always in his bed before work... Same time, same place you know? Ah well. I love him with all my heart and I'm sure he won't dump me or anything over this. It will get better when we live together I'm sure :) And our relationship is still just as strong! If we had the time and privacy we'd do it everywhere and all different times of day haha :)