šŸ•ø Spooktober is back - Competition time!

I love your entry last year @Peitho excellent skills to get the perfect capture :heart_eyes: this yearā€™s is. so cute, beautiful dogs you have there :heart_eyes:

How long did yours take @Ian_Chimp for your description of the effort itā€™s a cracking entry and so fitting too :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I was wondering if itā€™s a possibility to have a forum vote too? I can see both pros and cons this way, obviously cons - potential voting for their favourite members rather than entries but Iā€™d like to think itā€™d be a fair vote as this forums unique with the clientele here and of course the moderation, mainly @Lovehoney_Brenna your efforts donā€™t go unnoticed thatā€™s a certainty :+1:
:heartbeat: then thereā€™s the entries who arenā€™t at badge levels to post pictures, although it could be an incentive to get involved :slightly_smiling_face:
positive points itā€™s a bit of fun for everyone who wants to get involved with :slightly_smiling_face: even if itā€™s a boost for the winner without a prize itā€™d still be nice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anyone can enter, if anyone wants to enter whoā€™s not Member trust level yet they can just email Brenna whoā€™ll post entiesā€‹:+1:

To be honest, I think the background team at LH picking the winners is the best option as Iā€™d definitely be influenced to vote for the people I like and interact with mostā€¦ which reminds me, @Blonde_Bunny , isnā€™t this the perfect category for the stormtroopers to reappear??? :joy:

Are you going to get involved @Alyssa646 ? I would love to see some more fabulous entries and thank you very much for saying that, theyā€™re not very scary but love to be involved! :dog2::dog:

4 Likes

Oh, many, many hours. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I meant we wouldnā€™t be able to vote for people who ainā€™t at the trust level :+1: at least youā€™re honest, maybe having deeper connections and being here longer would sway me to vote that way too, idk :person_shrugging: youā€™re probably right that way could potentially lead people to feel like it ainā€™t fair. N again anyone whoā€™s entries we donā€™t see are out of the running so thatā€™d be unfair. It was a nice thought at the time but I admit to seeing potential problems.

Awww pleasure theyā€™re adorable :heart_eyes: I said that with loads of enthusiasm but itā€™s not coming across so adding the fact in :grinning:

I donā€™t know about entering, .Iā€™ve got the outfit, makeup n missing a few accessories but Iā€™m a tad apprehensive. I was thinking about putting the furball in after seeing your entries. No way Iā€™ll get that good a captured but itā€™ll be fun trying even if they donā€™t mek onto the page :smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

I feel my questions probably came across as idiotic! I meant getting the capture but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s going to be the same response :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh definitely enterā€¦ you could do a duo entry with you and your furball? That would be awesome. Take 100s of photos and a few of them are bound to be good - thatā€™s how I do it! :rofl:

Lots of fun taking partā€¦ the dogs certainly think so anyway :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give this a little bump, as it closes at 4pm this Friday (GMT).

Thereā€™s still a couple of days left to get your entries in. :+1: And there are 3 winners to be chosen too, so your odds are looking pretty goodā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Hereā€™s the link to where you can upload your photo, and have a squizz at the entries so farā€¦

Halloween Competition Entries

2 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

I just wanted to check, do our entries have to be posted publicly in the forum - or can we email them to you?

Thanks.

1 Like

I think they can be emailed if you donā€™t have upload photo priveleges yet, but then @Lovehoney_Brenna would post them to the competition topic for you.

Is yours too identity-revealing for the public boards? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes @Ian_Chimp
Iā€™d love to send mine in for a chance to win a fabulous prize but I definitely could not post it on the forum - even if I blurred my face.
Itā€™s a little too risky :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That is most intriguing. You must have worn something quite special. :slightly_smiling_face: My guess is you were a Lovehoney parcel with your delivery address on it.

3 Likes

Haha :rofl:

Itā€™s just that I showed everyone my Halloween outfit as I went to a big party so it would just be too recognisable really.

Yours was a great entry by the way :smile:

3 Likes

Ah man. Iā€™ve just got dressed up so we could have matching outfits. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Full disclosure: it may actually be a recycled idea from the Birthday Cake Competition from last year :slightly_smiling_face::birthday:)

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp haha, love it!

Iā€™m going to choose my other outfit instead, that one should be fine :grin:

3 Likes

I had exactly the same when going to post Mrs Bonzo outfit.
If I put it on here, I think people will know who she was, and it would embarrass her too much to do.

2 Likes

Yup - I donā€™t think Iā€™d be too embarrassed to be honest, but itā€™s just the fact that some people in my life might get to find out my deepest, darkest, kinkiest secrets :smiling_imp:
And Iā€™d rather keep them to myself (and you kinky lot of course) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great entries everyone. :slightly_smiling_face::clap: Hopefully we should find out the winners on Mondayā€¦ Good luck. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I have consulted my panel of judgesā€¦ and the results are inā€¦

The top 3 entries areā€¦ :tada:

HerselfTheElf

Sheetfreak69

Labyrinth

Please make sure your default addresses are saved correctly so your prizes can reach you okay! :smiley:

12 Likes

Congratulations @HerselfTheElf , @Sheetfreak69 and @Labyrinth - All great costumes!

The Tiger King was my favourite :tiger2:

6 Likes

Congratulations to you all! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes