🕸 Spooktober is back - Competition time!

Spooky season has arrived so I thought it would be fun to bring back the costume competition from last year.

I want to see what everyone is dressing up as this year for Halloween! The competition is open until Friday the 5th of November to give everyone time to upload their snaps. If you are not at Trust Level 2 yet, do not worry - you can email your pictures to me at community@lovehoney.co.uk and I will upload them for you (please include your forum username in the email).

The competition closes at 4pm on the 5th of November and the winners will be announced the following Monday. One Costume entry per person - although you can take multiple shots of the costume. Please do not upload group shots.

There is a dedicated photos thread to upload your spooky costumes here

Our favourite 3 costumes will win these new season appropriate toys:

22 Likes

Oh wow, how exciting. I’ll be sure to make a costume soon! Xxxx

1 Like

The photos where amazing last year. Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with

2 Likes

This sounds exciting :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yay!
:bat:

1 Like

Yay!!!

Are couple’s costume entries allowed? I think Cerberus’ sister might have to get involved this year too if I can sort her a costume :rofl:.

5 Likes

@Peitho yes please! He was SO cute last year!!

3 Likes

Yay! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Okay, got to ask… where did the model get the glow in the dark lipstick from? Very cool and would be an interesting twist for blow job’s in the dark… I think Lovehoney should stock it.

5 Likes

A very strong opening gambit @Ian_Chimp ! :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

I think I was a solid contender up until about half-three this afternoon. :slightly_smiling_face: Though I’m slightly worried I’ve left too much of my face exposed? Hopefully there’s no one I know on here. :crossed_fingers:

I should probably say that mine are just for fun, I’m not in it for the prize. No one will lose out to a monkey wrapped in bog roll. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:joy: Yep, I think @Sophie01 's costume has you whipped but I loved it.

Not sure anyone can beat @CoffeeRain 's from last year though I’m very much hoping @Mint-Monster is entering again as hers was amazing too!

6 Likes

I’m with the monkey, sorry Soph, the flower’s just not scary enough

1 Like

@Peitho - Thank you. I’m not sure what I’ll be this year. I’m dressing up for our work party too so I don’t want to do the same one on here just in case :wink:

7 Likes

:rofl: @Sheetfreak69 - brilliant! :tiger::tiger2:

2 Likes

How do we view last year’s entries? I’m thinking about entering this time :thinking::smirk::heartbeat:

1 Like

Here’s last year’s -

The photos (2020):
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/halloween-competition-2020-post-your-entries-here/260310

The chat: Halloween Competition! (2020)

4 Likes

Good shout, @Mint-Monster does great photos all year round and Halloween is always a good opportunity for sexy costumes.

4 Likes

@Peitho Thalia looks so cute!

1 Like

:rofl: Thank you, yes, we’re all about the terrifyingly scary Halloween!

In fairness, I’ve never gone actually spooky for Halloween. Think I’m too much of a wuss. When I was a student it was all about the excuse to dress up in far less and much sluttier than usual for a fun night out and now it’s all about (well mainly about, there’s still the dressing up slutty at home) dressing up my multitude of animals. Thankfully none of them seem to mind! :rofl:

I think I should say I’m not quite that pretentious, the dogs names aren’t really Cerberus and Thalia they’re their forum names… though personality wise do kind of suit them, they’re really Sooty and Snowball.

9 Likes