🎃 Spooktober Sculptors - Halloween Pumpkin Competition!

:spider_web: :spider_web: :spider_web:

Hey All!

I want to see your carved pumpkin masterpieces for Halloween! The competition is open until Friday the 4th of November to give everyone time to upload their snaps.

If you are not at Trust Level 2 yet, do not worry - you can email your pictures to me at community@lovehoneygroup.com and I will upload them for you (please include your forum username in the email).

The competition closes 2022-11-04T16:00:00Z and the winners will be announced the following Monday. I’ve got 2 categories for you this year:

Best Pumpkin
Sauciest Pumpkin

One Pumpkin per category, although you can upload as many snaps of that pumpkin as you like! :smiley:

There is a dedicated photos thread to upload your pumpkin pics here

The winners of each category can choose their prize from the following ranges:

Blowmotion
Happy Rabbit
Mantric
Desire

:spider_web: :spider_web: :spider_web:

23 Likes

I’m so impressed with people’s pumpkins so far! It’s not something I’m any good at at all. The detail in @ToysForDays 's Freddie Krueger and @12_monkees 's Frankenstein’s Monster is incredible. My personal favourite so far though is @AJSTAR 's one because lit up it tells a great cannibalistic story.

They’re all brilliant though!

3 Likes

lol thank you :smile: I love doing pumpkins but try not to go too arty sculptor on them as like to keep it reasonably traditional :grin:

2 Likes

Wow!
Everyone’s entries are amazing.

1 Like

Where do I upload my pumpkin I can’t seem to reply to the thread?

Upload your pictures to this thread, :jack_o_lantern: (Competition) Pumpkin Pics!. I’m not sure what Trust Level you are, if you’re less than 2 you can’t upload pictures yet but you can email your photos to Brenna as stated in the OP and she will post them in that thread for you :+1:t2:

Agreed @Melody1 :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: Some great entries and who knew the many things that can be done with a pumpkin. :star_struck: Great fun.

The results are in! The winners of the Pumpkin Carving competition are....

Fun_Funky for best pumpkin!

and

IrvineTheBigYin

And as we loved it so much, we’ve naming Domkin (Daisy1982) a winner as well!

13 Likes

Well done to the winners :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Well done both :star_struck: , and over the moon we got the extra place. Loved making them :jack_o_lantern: and getting creative :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Well done to the winners great designs. :slightly_smiling_face: