Spraying my own cum in my face after masturbating

Have you ever covered your face with your own cum after masturbating

Nope nope nope.

Once tried to give myself a blowjob .... when I was about 20 and a lot thinner and more flexible than I am now! Couldn't quite reach, but could just touch the tip with the tip of my tongue. Anyway, must have been masturbating normally whilst doing it and when I came the convulsions took it away from my mouth ..... and I got a hot sticky load right in the eye! Never tried that again!

It's like the old joke. Why do dogs lick their balls ..... because they can!

Anal-ysis wrote:

Once tried to give myself a blowjob .... when I was about 20 and a lot thinner and more flexible than I am now! Couldn't quite reach, but could just touch the tip with the tip of my tongue. Anyway, must have been masturbating normally whilst doing it and when I came the convulsions took it away from my mouth ..... and I got a hot sticky load right in the eye! Never tried that again!

It's like the old joke. Why do dogs lick their balls ..... because they can!

Funnily enough when I was younger I did athletics and was very flexible so with my legs over my head I could give myself a full deep throat blow job, depending on my mood I would either swallow or spray my face, I enjoyed both, loved the feeling of my cum on my face. Now I have no chance of getting anywhere near giving myself a blow job so haven't swallowed my own cum for years, only tasted it when I lick it of my lips when on the occasional my ejaculations are strong enough to get my cum on my face! But when I can I do like the feeling and taste of my own cum!
1 Like

I have never had the "movie' shooting distance to hit my face . I also was able to contort myself enough to just get the head of my cock in my mouth , a fond memory of my youth . Could not maintain the position long enough to cum in my mouth or on my face .

I do it by accident all the time... I don't mind it at all.

I'm not sure my aim is up to the task if I'm honest... And the last thing I want is a spunky pillow to sleep on.

ive came on my face a few times by putting my legs over my head which brings my cock nearer to my face then open wide and take my load ive also gave myself a golden shower using the same method

I must admit I’ve done it a few times and I rather like it.

Yes, and hit the wall behind the bed lol

If it's been a while and there is no prospect of "release" I'll think it's a shame to waste a good load, so I use a wall to get my waist higher than my head and masturbate so that I can directly down on my face (or try to!) Would rather use the good loads for the other half though - never been given the chance to share one on her face though... one day maybe

I used to get even more turned on when i was masturbating and just letting dribbles of cum out and then tasting ithem before edging to an amazing orgasm. I have tried legs over my head to cum over my face and i love the feeling of it splattering on me. It is just a lovely wet substance.

satinclaire wrote:

ive came on my face a few times by putting my legs over my head which brings my cock nearer to my face then open wide and take my load ive also gave myself a golden shower using the same method

I used to do this quite often when I was younger and had less of a belly preventing me from being able to flex enough.

Always get turned on thinking of the humiliation of having cum in my mouth and swallowing it, but normally go off the idea after I’ve cum, but this way there’s not enough time to change my mind.

EyeAy wrote:

I'm not sure my aim is up to the task if I'm honest... And the last thing I want is a spunky pillow to sleep on.

Aint that the truth.

I'd love to be dominated and told to do it.

If I've abstained for a few days then I can reach my face when I do come. A few years ago I was 'dared' by a friend to film myself doing it. I used the 'legs up the wall' method to ensure the spray pattern was narrow enough to get a good coverage. She was delighted with the result, especially as I licked my glasses clean at the end. The movie has been seen by a few select others since and reactions have varied from stunned silence and subject change to "what if I dare you to..."

Yes did it once felt ok but never had the desire to do it again

I’ve done this multiple times and I must say I loved it.