Spreader bar recommendation sought.

It's probably going to be easier if we explain the scenario we want to do first.

With going out to dinner last night my Mrs suggested another fantasy she wants acting out in a roleplay format. It's basically her twist on the FSOG red room scenario.with her lobido back she does fancy the pants off me again and knowing I went commando last night she couldn't keep her hands off me !

Anyway we discussed this roleplay in depth. She wants me to start off smartly dressed in black ie those black jeans ,black button up shirt and the Christian Grey tie .She will be starting the scenario wearing a black satin robe ,stocking hold ups and side tie black panties .As in the red room scene she will start kneeled down waiting for me to enter. I will then stand her up by pulling her up by the hair and disrobe her .I will then pull her by her hair and place her hands above her head into the door jam hand restraints .Then affix the spreader bar to her ankles .She then wants to see me strip down to those jeans and then remove her panties . Then blindfold her using the Christian Grey tie ..Like in the movie she then wants me to tease and torment using a riding crop. Then spank her properly later with the riding crop.

I did say we both appear to have 2 kinks we didn't realise we had , hers bring C M N F .

So what I am looking for is a spreader bar recommendation that is compact when not in use for storage but long enough to deny the opportunity to bend her knees to shield herself.

Thanks guys.

I have 2 sets both sadly discontinued :(

If ease of storage is the main issue for you perhaps consider that using the bar around the knees is actually more effective for keeping legs open - attached at the ankles means the restrained can still put their knees together. So a shorter one might be suitable?

The other thing worth mentioning is that the thing that makes a bar tricky to store is actually the cuffs, so perhaps consider some with removable cuffs?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33995

This one. I got it to test and its great. Completely solid so her legs will not move. Adjustable in length so she's comfortably spread, and breaks into three shorter parts for storage. :)

I've never used on before but have thought when I do purchase one then FSOG is the one I would go for.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32673

I'm with Lorah 13 with her recommendation, we have have that same spreader bar and another one along the same lines, but by another maker, and they have both served us well, especially for the position you are intending them for.

Hi again Mysteron, the one I mentioned but didn't have the name for, is the Bondage Boutique Extreme Adjustable spreader bar, it's a bit more robust than the other one made by them.

Thanks guys for your help so far.

A question about the Bondage Boutique one Lorah mentioned . Is the very same bar that is included in the version with ankle cuffs . As we will need these as well

Cheers

Oooh that sounds hot Mysteron ;) I can't recommend a speader bar, but I'm interested in getting one. Let me know what one you decide to go for. Have fun with the roleplay.

I have this one on my wishlist
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35539

The spreader bars we myself and Lorah mentioned before do not come with ankle cuffs, so you have to order a pair as well as the bar.
Bondage Boutique, also do a bar with cuffs on, but I don't think they are detachable, and when they are fully expanded, are shorter than the ones without the cuffs.
Hope this has cleared things up a bit, Mysteron.

Rimmer57 wrote:

The spreader bars we myself and Lorah mentioned before do not come with ankle cuffs, so you have to order a pair as well as the bar.
Bondage Boutique, also do a bar with cuffs on, but I don't think they are detachable, and when they are fully expanded, are shorter than the ones without the cuffs.
Hope this has cleared things up a bit, Mysteron.

Thanks mate cheers

Yep as Rimmer says it doesn't come with cuffs which personally suits me as I like being able to attach my favourite cuffs and then detach them again for ease of storage.

Lorah13 wrote:

Yep as Rimmer says it doesn't come with cuffs which personally suits me as I like being able to attach my favourite cuffs and then detach them again for ease of storage.

Thanks

As Sum Sub pointed out that might suit me better as storage problems tend to be associated with the cuffs. So if they are detachable then storage would be easier which is a very good point .

So its just deciding what cuffs to go with it and perhaps the Mrs' side tie panties for the role play.

mysteron wrote:

Lorah13 wrote:

Thanks

As Sum Sub pointed out that might suit me better as storage problems tend to be associated with the cuffs. So if they are detachable then storage would be easier which is a very good point .

So its just deciding what cuffs to go with it and perhaps the Mrs' side tie panties for the role play.

It's all been said already, so I'll just throw a +1 to this :)

One thing though is to make sure the cuffs come with a clip for each cuff or buy separate clips as I also had to purchase clips to be able to attach them with. (Thats if you do decide to go for one without cuffs attached!) :)

The FSOG one comes with everything you need and breaks apart for storage. I can wear the cuffs above my knees too, so it's very versatile and strong. It's a really great bar!

Lorah13 wrote:

One thing though is to make sure the cuffs come with a clip for each cuff or buy separate clips as I also had to purchase clips to be able to attach them with. (Thats if you do decide to go for one without cuffs attached!) :)

+1, Whatever you decide on ENJOY!!

This sounds so hot!! I'm not sure my fella is so keen on spreader bars for now!! Have fun Mysteron xxx