Spreader bar

Hi guys I’m looking for a good spreader bar, extendable and easy. Has anyone got one and can recommend? Thanks in advance

Broom handle with a series of hooks screwed in giving different spreads cost £3 approx? Just need some cuffs with small carabiner on
Why pay a fortune?

1 Like

We chose the sport sheets one from here which is pretty good having tried some shorter ones previously and wanted the extra length.

The only think it doesn’t offer is a fixed cuff position so the sub has a small amount of movement if use with the bar alone.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Broom handle with a series of hooks screwed in giving different spreads cost £3 approx? Just need some cuffs with small carabiner on
Why pay a fortune?

+1

We use the Bondage Boutique extendable bars.
Plus we do have a homemade one, made from a old wooden curtain pole.

We have leather and metal ankle spreaders and a separate set of thigh spreaders both bondage boutique.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Why pay a fortune?

Good ideas. I'd have to paint it to fit my aesthetic in the bedroom though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Good diy ideas, I would never think of doing that!

I've just reviewed this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29428
I got it at a reduced price but overall I'd recommend.

Well after seeing this post I thought I'd give it a bash at making my own 😂😂 had spare cuffs so with some screws I got to work on a thin curtain pole just over 2and half foot long. Can't wait to show hubby later on 😂😂 wish me luck

As LH sell spreader bars, I have been waiting for the mods to jump on this thread.

As it is still up and running here goes.

All you need is a flat piece of wood. Drill some holes big enough to thread some decent rope through and Bobs your uncle.

Make sure the wood is well sanded as there is no place in BDSM for splinters.

I got my eye on this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30278

But broom handles are just as good I think