Spreadsheets - a force for good?

Hi I know there are stories around about how (usually men) keep spreadsheets of bedroom activity and then use it as an excuse to break up. Like a list of all the excuses the woman gives for not having sex. But I've been keeping a spreadsheet, with The Wife's complete co-operation for nearly seven years. It started as a bit of a joke to see if there were certain times of the month that I'd be more likely to get lucky. But it soon got to be useful as I kept a track of her cycle and she'd ask me what day she was on etc. As we don't do a lot of PiV I keep a simple count of how many orgasms each of us has and when. Now she's gone over to HRT it's really useful as we can directly compare on type with another and see if libido has gone up or down. She prefers to know how many times a week, whereas for me a daily number I find useful. So, if I'm getting 0.5 orgasms a day that means every other day. Anyone else do anything like this or are we uniquely weird and geeky?!?

A little geeky šŸ¤“

My wife has a "bullet journal" (unrelated to the small vibrating bullet!), and she went through a phase of marking in her periods, plus every time we had sex. She even had these tiny red heart stickers to mark the sex, which was adorable! I'm not sure she kept up with it for very long though.

Hi I must admit Iā€™m quite anal (excuse the pun), I keep spread sheets for everything from Finances to operations.

Geeky is good.

My husband has a journal of every time he's ever had sex or a sexual act ever, and since I got together with him, I keep mine too. Everything from solo, through non-penetrative kink, through penetrative, audience, Victoria, everything. There is a lot of detail and a lot of info in there, and we have started going back and producing some stats for nosiness reasons. Can be a nice tool to remember too.

KinkyMira wrote:

Geeky is good.

My husband has a journal of every time he's ever had sex or a sexual act ever, and since I got together with him, I keep mine too. Everything from solo, through non-penetrative kink, through penetrative, audience, Victoria, everything. There is a lot of detail and a lot of info in there, and we have started going back and producing some stats for nosiness reasons. Can be a nice tool to remember too.

It's nice to know that two geeks can find each other. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

What does "Victoria" mean??

defam wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Geeky is good.

It's nice to know that two geeks can find each other.

It's where they bake a sponge, fill it with strawberry jam and whipped double cream, lightly dust it with icing sugar, and then invite Victoria round to have sex with. šŸ™‚

I haven't heard of this but it would be interesting to note down my sessions, what toys I used, etc just to see what the results would be at the end of the month or something.

Ian Chimp wrote:

defam wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Geeky is good.

It's where they bake a sponge, fill it with strawberry jam and whipped double cream, lightly dust it with icing sugar, and then invite Victoria round to have sex with. šŸ™‚

7/10 - would LOL again. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I made a spreadsheet for a list of fantasies that we just call 'the wishlist'. Google sheets is great for sharing, can both add to it with comments or links to outfits/props/Pinterest boards for inspiration. Was a great help to initiate the conversation and we quite quickly started ticking off things that had been simmering in the back of the mind for quite a while.

Ian Chimp wrote:

defam wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Geeky is good.

You can always trust IanChimp to come up with a bloody good idea when you need one! ;-)

"Victoria" is a regular female lover we have. You'll know about her if you read some of my older posts or my blog.