Squirters - what do you use to protect your bed?

Disposable baby changing mats, waterproof underneath, and can absorb a LOT of liquid, the clean ones self up with it roll up and throw away?

Puppy training pass have been working for us too lol. Bit cheaper than the baby ones 😂. I do regret donating my elderly great uncles incontanice pads when we cleared his flat he had loads that he had been prescribed but with hospital stays / respite then eventually a home they never got used.

Incontinence pads as in bed protectors not pads for wearing lol

The Red Hat thanks for the description!

It looks like Huggies dry night bed mats, disposable baby changing mats, puppy training mats and incontinence pads are more or less the same product. Which (for me) works perfect to protect the mattress but I cannot sleep on them.

However I tried layering: my mattress protector, an incontinence bed pad, an absorbant towel, then my regular bed sheets. I could actually sleep on it without my back giving me hell!!! During play we used another towel on top. It worked very well, I just need to use a larger pad and towels next time.. xD

1 Like

I'm glad you've found something that might work. 🙂

My only other suggestion was going to be for you to have a blanket fort 'sex den' by the side of your bed made from a kids' paddling pool and a clothes airer with sheets draped over it. 🙂

Ian hahaha I can think of a few roleplay scenarios where that would fit right in. xD

Smultron wrote:

Ian hahaha I can think of a few roleplay scenarios where that would fit right in. xD

I think you may be far more imaginative than me, I can't come up with a single one. And I've been sitting here for the best part of twenty minutes thinking about it. 🙂

My cotton based waterproof plastic sheet is a godsend. 😊

Our mattress is ruined big stain patches everywhere ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) When we get a new one we are going to be buying one of those covers you put over the top of the mattress.

Thing is when we have fun alot of the time its not planned so it would ruin the moment if we had to get something to put over the bed, we did buy a nice throw but it only got used a couple of times.

I guess its partly my fault why our mattress is ruined, when she first started gushing i found it sexy to see the big puddle wetness and out came my camera each time for when its me time. Yes its sexy to see the bed sheet all wet but did i think about it going through to the mattress and staining when it dries nope i am a guy lol.

Just a thick towel. We have a large really fluffy 'bath sheet' one which covers most of the bed for when we're playing with others, our "swinging towel" as it is known!

We have a mattress protector but to protect that and the sheet I deploy the piece of soft plastic that we use when we do our hot waxing, I lay the plastic on a towel and fold it over and make sure my bum is on the towel. You can make it as big or small as you need just by folding it.

A towel in fours for her

I bought a waterproof washable sheet off a mobility sight I just put that down with a towel on and when u have finished just take it off and the bed is all dry

Penny26 wrote:

We have a mattress protector but to protect that and the sheet I deploy the piece of soft plastic that we use when we do our hot waxing, I lay the plastic on a towel and fold it over and make sure my bum is on the towel. You can make it as big or small as you need just by folding it.

Penny how much are the mattress protectors is it the ones you can get from the bed centre?

John Lewis sell mattress protectors we got a good one as we have a new king size mattress, you can pay as much as you like but it is worth protecting your mattress as they cost more than the bed frame!

Penny26 wrote:

John Lewis sell mattress protectors we got a good one as we have a new king size mattress, you can pay as much as you like but it is worth protecting your mattress as they cost more than the bed frame!

When we get a new matteress will will have a look at john lewis, We had our mattress for 12 months then we find out my OH is a gusher lol, when we bought the mattress they guy was trying to sell us a protector and now we wish we had bought it lol.

We use the Dominix sheet from Lovehoney. My husband likes to see the pool surrounding me.

PinkVixen90 wrote:

My cotton based waterproof plastic sheet is a godsend. 😊

Do you remember the brand name?

teacake wrote:

Our mattress is ruined big stain patches everywhere When we get a new one we are going to be buying one of those covers you put over the top of the mattress.

Thing is when we have fun alot of the time its not planned so it would ruin the moment if we had to get something to put over the bed, we did buy a nice throw but it only got used a couple of times.

I guess its partly my fault why our mattress is ruined, when she first started gushing i found it sexy to see the big puddle wetness and out came my camera each time for when its me time. Yes its sexy to see the bed sheet all wet but did i think about it going through to the mattress and staining when it dries nope i am a guy lol.

I've had the same problem when I first discovered I can squirt! I was still living with mom and after a few months she asked me if I was peeing myself at night... that was embarrassing, lol. I've since had 3 other beds and, although none got as badly stained as the first one, they still got spots.

RosyCheek wrote:

We use the Dominix sheet from Lovehoney. My husband likes to see the pool surrounding me.

I have similar sheets, they're great for play and sex but not practical to have on at all times, not even if I cover them with regular bedsheets. They're too hot to sleep on and also make noise. Furthermore, they stiffen and get creases over time. I need to buy new ones every 3-4 years or so. However I don't know if this happens with the Dominix ones as well.

edited by mod

We bought the Sexy Shiny Vinyl Flat King Size Bedsheet from Lovehoney some time back

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/sex-furniture-position-enhancers/p/sexy-shiny-vinyl-flat-king-size-bedsheet/a6730g6730.html?p=6730&fo_c=24&fo_k=1f3bea9405a2d81ced6f3428b0356f4c&fo_s=monetategb

We notice that it is now out of stock.

It has been an excellent purchase in that it has saved us a fortune in our not having to replace bedding and furnishings because of staining from oils, lubes etc. after they leaked through the towels we used.

It has been an excellent, and necessary, aid when we have enjoyed some slippery fun around the house.

Nothing beats the sexiness of two well-oiled bodies writhing around on this king-sized vinyl bedsheet. An ideal piece of kit too - should we ever choose to indulge in water-sports in future.