Squirting and Orgasms

So I find that I squirt a lot during foreplay and sex but I have to be on top to get a full orgasm. Is this common? What are your experiences of squirting and orgasms?

I can only squirt with one particular vibrator. God knows what i would do it mine breaks and they stop selling it x

Haven't squirted. I have been experiencing more fluid lately though so I hope squirting is near lol

I have,but it's pretty difficult for me.Only with strong vibes or a lot (and I mean a lot) of sex.

Yeah, I often squirt a few seconds before or after I orgasm rather than right when it's actually happening. Bit confusing for my partner as when to stop whatever he's doing!

I'm too afraid to squirt in case it goes everywhere. Bit of a newbie question, but is it possible to have a "dry" orgasm, and if so is it the result of more clitoral stimulation rather than playing with the g-spot?

Never squirted but love the feelings I get while playing.g spot seems out of reach but never mind.

Orgasms and squirting are different processes, it is possible to do one without the other. Maybe more pressure is being placed upon your G-spot in this position.... I find only certain positons make me cum. X

I have squirted with my g-spot toy but dont think I've ever orgasmed (which, as people tell me probably means I havnt!)

Ive also squirted from being on top though :)

Ive never experienced squirting but become very wet during forplay some people would consider that as I have??

But I find some orgasms pretty uncontrollable ...multiple orgasms r even better I dunno if others agree? I experienced these while being on top im much more comfortable on top x

Monkeysnacks wrote:

I'm too afraid to squirt in case it goes everywhere. Bit of a newbie question, but is it possible to have a "dry" orgasm, and if so is it the result of more clitoral stimulation rather than playing with the g-spot?

Orgasming without squirting is the norm for many women, every woman is different but I think g-spot or anal is more likely to make someone squirt.

personally, I've never squirted, I've felt close with g-spot stimulation but either I have a clitoril orgasm before the g-spot gets me there or without clitoril stimulation I just stay on the plateau before the climax and get exhausted before I get there. I never fail with clitoril orgasms though

sassykitten;) wrote:

Ive never experienced squirting but become very wet during forplay some people would consider that as I have??

But I find some orgasms pretty uncontrollable ...multiple orgasms r even better I dunno if others agree? I experienced these while being on top im much more comfortable on top x

Never had multiple orgasms, never tried, I'm exhausted after one!

Wasnt planned his fault ;) but yes its bloody knackering so worth it, very over whelming feeling x

It is true that squirting and orgasms are two different things, Sometimes I squirt when I orgasm but I can also squirt 10 minutes before I do orgasm. The first time I ever squirted was through anal and clit play but recently I managed to squirt just through clit play which was quite a surprise. I can’t seem to stop now :s.

Every woman is different though, depends how comfortable you are.

MissRose wrote:

I have squirted with my g-spot toy but dont think I've ever orgasmed (which, as people tell me probably means I havnt!)

Ive also squirted from being on top though :)

Miss rose you need a wand my dear! The things are evil my OH has clearly worked out that he can take me from not in the mood in the slightest to full blown earth shattering orgasm in 2 minutes! I used to really struggle to orgasm and I could only do it by myself completely relaxed and it took forever until he bought our first wand! Our sex life has improved so much as there is much less stress to it! I'm very jealous of your squirting experience I think I came quite close this time but still no joy!

I have a mission to make my wife squirt but need to figure out the best way to do it so any tips will be greatly appreciated :) x

The only ones that seems to be consistent are:

Have an orgasm first
Hit the g-spot
Make sure she doesn't stop if it feels like she needs to pee

We did it completely by accident!

Man I soooooo want this to happen.

Have I bought the missus a delux magic wand as a loving pressie? Check.

Is it now summer holidays so she can relax and de-stress from work? Check.

Has she wanted to use/try it yet? No, it's still in the draw under the bed... I keep offering to give her a nice, relaxing massage but no luck so far. However, holidays have only just started to there's time yet!