Squirting... but no orgasm!?

Hi guys. I know there're several threads about this, but I couldn't find what I'm looking for. So there you go: I've been exploring my g-spot for a couple of years, but I've never had a g-spot orgasm and never squirted. I know where my g-spot is and I've learnt how to estimulate it with my fibgers and with a g-spot vibrator, but every single time nothing happens . It's a bit frustrating, but I've accepted the fact that perhaps I'm one of those women who are not able to come through g-spot estimulation which is ok as I can have mind-blowing with my clitoris.

I've bought a mains powered Lovehoney Magic Wand which I 'm absolutely in love with and I used it about four, five times now. Today I was playing with it and I decided to increase the intensity to see how far I would get before coming. Obviously the speed of this thing is just unbeliavable and I had an amazing feeling and to my surprise I squirted for the first time in my life (I went to the toilet before so I know that wasn't wee).

So my question is: is it possible to squirt without having an orgasm? I don't feel like I came and I'm a bit confused. Perhaps g-spot orgasm feels different than clitoris orgasm? Shouldn't I feel the urge to wee if my g-spot was being estimulated?

Any advice will be most welcome. I could google that, but I don't have the patience to go through boring articles and I'd rather know of experiences and opinions of all of you friendly people on this forum. Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I would say yes.. because for me it happens during the build up, but it seems to delay the actual orgasm. Feels fricking awesome though!

Yes it is possible. Sometimes I have to restrain myself from squirting so I can achieve a 'proper' (dry) orgasm. Then if i feel up to mopping up afterwards I treat myself to squirting. It also facsinates me as to what the fluid is, as I also pee beforehand and also feel much better for having squirted. Like I feel less bloated. Strange!

🐼

Yes absolutely, I'm so thrilled for you.

The magic wand is amazing just keep exploring I'm sure your not far from getting both simultaneously. GG

Its definitely not urine I've tasted it .

The mere fact it comes from the urethra that it can be tainted.that's all.

Lucky you Lu SB! How exciting!! Must be an incredible feeling if you've never done it before. I assumed squirting and orgasms came together but obviously not! Was it an enjoyable feeling despite the lack of climax?

That's a very interesting theory! It's got me thinking about it in a very different way. I love theorising and keeping an open mind! I always pee after sex, I feel like I need to get everything out.

It's a big part of my theorising about sex too. I've read that most women back flush into the bladder. So instead of allow the ejaculatory fluid out naturally. History has repressed women sexually. Don't play with that, its dirty. Don't wet yourself, good girls don't do that. Wetting yourself is dirty and naughty. All cultural and historically making some women even more insecure.

Part of me even think this is so many guys love watching women pee. We are supposed to. It's why watching a woman is so erotic because it's so intimate and indoctrinated it's wrong. It makes it so sexy naughty.

Yes it is possible to squirt without reaching orgasm. It happens to me a lot. It can be frustrating when Mr Kb gets me there and then stops stimulation because he's busy moving out of the way. If stimulation is continued and normally not for long (a few seconds) an orgasm will follow. I do squirt and orgasm together as well but normally it is just before.
My magic wand never fails me and I've learnt to ride over the orgasm and keep the wand on me for multiples until I'm numb.
I hid it from MrKboots as I was scared about his reaction and was forever nipping to the loo mid session.

Oh and in answer to your question about feeling the urge to pee - I don't get it when playing with my wand, there is no warning it just happens. Direct gspot stimulation I do though.

Wow guys thanks for your replies, such a lot of interesting things!

Sexybabe - the feeling was really good, but I still had in my mind that little worry that I should have felt that I was about to "ejaculate" and perhaps control that. I was surprised because I was kind of building up on that lovely sensation and all of a sudden I saw this massive puddle on the floor (I was sitting on thje floor with my back against the bed frame). It's weird really, but I felt proud!

And Alicia I think your "theory" makes a lot of sense. I always have a wee before and after having sex or masturbating. Holding the urge of wee during the process is automatic, it's just something I believe many women do involuntarily.

And yes Gentle Giant I actually lost count of how many times I've heard things like "you're such a nice girl, you shouldn't do that, that's naughty!". Yes again several of my male friends do enjoy taking a peek when women have a wee.

Fact is I'll carry on exploring and see what's happens. With or without g-spot orgasm I think the feeling of knowing your own body it's incredible. Thanks guys!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Oh and in answer to your question about feeling the urge to pee - I don't get it when playing with my wand, there is no warning it just happens. Direct gspot stimulation I do though.

Hi Lil. I hid the wand from my hubby too - lol! It's quite noisy so I just use it when I'm alone in the house - with all my moaning I believe the neighbours might suspect something is up.

I might have a go at playing with the wand in a low speed and using the g-spot vibe as well to see what happens. I have to tell you this Wand is just fantastic, my poor clitoris is getting numb too. I should have bought one ages ago, can't believe all the mind-blowing orgasms I was missing out on.

I love nothing more than my gspot vibe and my wand. Just be careful as your wand may not be waterproof.

Can't best a glass g-spot vibe +wand or the desire bullet.....heaven on earth!

Interesting thread, has taught me alot. Good theorizing gg 💗xx

Good point GG, makes perfect sense. There's definitely something about watching a lady releave herself.

slinky binky wrote:

Can't best a glass g-spot vibe +wand or the desire bullet.....heaven on earth!

glass g spot vibe? where can i buy one of those?

I am looking for a gspot toy that is somewhat girthy. I use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941 - it does not fail me and always achieves an orgasm/s for me however it is just so slim lol! would adore something with more girth. Something either glass or silicone though... anyone got any suggestions ?!

and yes in conjunction with a wand i always make a puddle.

🐼

I've got the same one Squirty Panda, I'm taking it on holiday with me!! I haven't used it yet, I'm waiting till I get some quiet time!

The Jopen Opal is a glass vibrator, it's just been on the Testers programme. Just one review so far which isn't brilliant, but I'm hoping the next tester enjoys it as I quite fancy saving up and treating myself!

Wow the G-spot glass dildo looks incredible, it gets me excited just to see it.

Have any of you the G-spot attachment for the Magic Wand? The reviews are very good.

I might get one, but know this glass dildo is taking my fancy.

Decisions.... decisions!

That's what I like about this forum, not only you get help regarding your doubts but also loads of suggestions.