Squirting clean-up

I recently discovered that with the right toy, I'm a huge squirter/gusher. But I'm also very lazy and don't want to have to change my sheets after every time I have a good wank, as it ruins the mood if I start thinking about the mess. I've tried a regular towel, I've tried a microfibre towel, and I've tried a microfibre towel over a regular towel and still there's some wetness left on my sheet. I do have a mattress protector, but I'd like to not have to strip and remake my bed if I can help it. Experienced squirters, how do you avoid destroying your beds? Is there some amazing life hack I need to know or some magic towel I can just throw down and wash later on? Please help!

This post is no longer available.

Some people have mentioned those large, plastic-backed picnic blankets as being quite effective for this kind of thing. I'm not sure if some are more washable than others, but it's something to look out for in the product description. 👍

Yep, what you need is one of these: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896

I bought a new mattress and there was no way i was ruining it by regularly squirting on it lol a little unhygenic also - you can use puppy pads however can be quite expensive depending on how many squirting sessions you have - i have wooden flooring so i just lay on my back and squirt all over the floor now and just mop up using cloths/tissues and i can then anti bac wipe the floor afterwards - bin bags can also be good, far from sexy though lol

Puppy pads are cheap from pet shops. They are just the same as the baby ones for if they wet the bed. Under one towel should be a bit nicer. I would love my OH to squirt!

We got a cheap fleece topped water proof picnic blanket and it works a treat. Less than £15, fleece topped so it's comfortable and washable... winner.

Pampers do disposable baby changing pads that are waterproof on the back, if you want a softer mat or cheap puppy pads from B&M?

This tip honestly saved me, I can’t believe I didn’t think of it myself! The waterproof underside plus comfortable top has saved me a lot of clean up stress - thanks!