Squirting feeldoe?

someone mentioned in the 3 bangs thread about a squirting feature! I got my girl a feeldoe from lovehoney recently for her to play with her friends! the big thing with this toy is apparently the experience of having a penis and it being a bit of a power trip!

i'm not sure how much people are into the squirting thing but howabout having a version with the insertable nodule adapted so you can fill it with liquid (lube, water etc) so that when the woman tenses during orgasm it will be force out of the tip of the feeldoe! i suppose this could always be adapted again for people into water sports or people that ejaculate on orgasm with a tube that feeds from the urethra? just thinking on the spot here! any thoughts?

also one with an inflatable bulb might be cool as i noticed some people had problems with it slipping out!

also would extending it to have a rear bulb possibly help with stability or would that just ruin it?

lol now there's something i never imagined i'd see!

yeah i figured having a hands free squirt would probably appeal as it would feel more natural i guess! trouble with this idea is it being a modification of an existing idea!

Where's inspiration when you need it lol? maybe we should just make a vibrator that connects to blokes games consoles so women can enjoy the experience too? howabout one that reacts to goals when watching football? =P

random question: Has anyone made a g-spot vibe that performs a "come hither" motion? i would've thought something like that would've been done ages ago but didn't see anything when looking!

ok so yes i am bored today so i made a very quick pic of the feeldoe mod idea! i'm not sure if you can link pictures into posts on this forum so i've just added a link instead!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/glensmith2007/LHDC/feeldoesquirt.jpg

sorry for the amount of posts! it's a shame there isn't an edit feature!

i was just thinking about the bullet position and realised that where i put it in the pic would need to encapsulate the bullet in a smooth moulded section to avoid prodding the partner! i'm guessing it wasn't put there because of the weight issues making it hard to keep in place and to keep it out of the way?!

while i was on the thoughts for bullets i remembered reading that they were difficult to remove sometimes! Maybe if something like 4 L shape holes were in place a small tool with 4 L shape hooks could be used to remove the bullet with a twist/pull motion? i guess this adds to costs but could help? maybe a sleeve insert would be better?

anyways i'm gonna stop writing now cos this post is getting very strangled lol!

any chance i could have this post deleted as i am entering the competition? cheers