Squirting I think!

So my box of toys arrived today and in it was a Womaniser. I used it this morning and literally came within a minute. But as I came, so did a rather large flood of liquid which almost felt like I’d done a big wee in a millisecond. Was that squirting?!!

7 Likes

Sounds like it could be. :slightly_smiling_face:

Squirting is a popular subject on here, so there’s lots of topics about it if you want to read more?

https://lovehoneyforum.com/search?q=Squirting%20%20order%3Alatest

1 Like

Congratulatons :grinning: :grinning:
Mrs PB had a similar expeirence - she absolutely loves her womanizer.

It very much sounds like it was.

I don’t know why but when I read your post I could not help but think of that scene from the film Kingpin :upside_down_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The clitoral suction/ air pulsing toys have a similar effect on my partner. She had “squirted” a couple times in the past on occasion but now it seems to happen semi regularly using those toys, alongside G-Spot stimulation.

It was funny, at first she wasn’t sure about the feeling. She said something like “I don’t think it’s working for me, I don’t like it”… And a few minutes later she had probably the strongest orgasm I’ve ever seen her have. Now she rarely, if ever reaches for a regular vibrator. What a great technological advancement!:joy:

1 Like

I have a womanizer too but I haven’t squirted with it unfortunately. I don’t think I’ve ever squirted but it sounds like you could of squirted. Usually when you orgasm, it’s just a feeling and at most your muscles contract but no fluid comes out when you orgasm so it’s a good possibility. Hopefully I can find a toy I can squirt with. I’ve tried rabbits, specific g spot toys, womanizer, dildos, bullet vibes, magic wands and none of them has worked for me. Maybe I just can’t squirt? I don’t know.

1 Like

Congratulations. Sounds like you did! :tada:

@carolineb
That’s awesome!!! That is one investment I have to make! It would be great to hear the difference in orgasm between the two for you if you’d share. I’ve never squirted from a clitoral climax. It is mind bending when it happens though. Mine has to be penetration by a penis with an upward slope in either missionary or while riding or kind of an awkward angle from above while in doggy. Share away, besides an anal orgasm I’d argue it’s the best!

4 Likes

So erm I joined the womanizer club last night as I also experienced the same thing. I thought I’d enjoy a quiet and quick release whilst the hubby was relaxing in the bath however what I experienced was a bit more than just the normal orgasm.
I noticed my hands and feet both suddenly felt cool and tingly then I got the feeling of an orgasm building but it was like I was teetering on the edge then the next moment it hit me but I felt a sudden rush of liquid leaving my body.

To say I was hoping for a quick and quiet moment leaving next to no evidence, I ended up having to change the sheets and come clean with an explanation as to why I was doing so when the hubby got out of the bath.

Wow but whoops!

10 Likes

There are a few clit suction toys around at the mo is there a particular one that’s getting these results?

I was exactly the same! The first time I used my womanizer I didn’t notice it but my husband did, he then told me to try again and to watch, so I did and after a minute it was a non-orgasm feeling (close, but different to an orgasm) with a 10cm squirt (over the bed sheets haha) for a few seconds!! Love the womanizer!! :grinning:

3 Likes

I love making my partner squirt on me so now i am looking at toys so she can lay back and relax and enjoy her self.

1 Like

The air suction toys do the same effect for me. I personally have a hard time reaching climax but with using sex toys I’m able to achieve it and I was able to squirt for the first time. It was amazing

1 Like